News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

BHF Storm Aftermath

Started by StumpysWife, June 05, 2003, 10:17:42 AM

StumpysWife

Some pics of the our swimming hole at BHF from last weekend...Fun stuff!  I hope I never see the men's "urinal" again.

EX#996

LOL!!!

I'm glad you put the word urinal in quotes.  That thing is a .....  well it's just yucky!

Dawn  

PS  Thanks for sharing the pictures.  The the water in the first picture was about 6" deep.  Fortunately it didn't take too long to drain.
Paul and Dawn Buxton

WebCrush

thats nothing, you should have seen the 2 feet of water we had at Summit Point two weeks ago.  I'll try to post some pics later.

KBOlsen

Yikes!  I guess that 'splains how the water got inside our trailer.  Yeesh, I'm glad ya'll didn't float away!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Jeff

bah.  That's nothing...  The sun's out, so you're set!  Now April of last year when we were racing in 35degree rain at ROAD AMERICA and there were WHITE-CAPS in the corners... :o  That was insane
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Everytime someone refers to RA April 2002, the temp drops.  ;D. It was a miserable weekend. :(
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Gixxer124

Kansas City's drag strip has a "urinal" like Blackhawk's with 1 difference. It sets on the ground. Don't even get close to it if your not wearing boots.  Gross! :-X

Jeff

QuoteEverytime someone refers to RA April 2002, the temp drops.  ;D. It was a miserable weekend. :(

"embellishment.  Making stories better since the beginning of time"  ;D
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

tzracer

Obviosly you ladies do not see the inside of many men's bathrooms. When I was in Texas, I went to an event in Dallas, the urinal was a gutter in the floor at the base of the wall. There was a pipe about waist high that flowed water down the wall. You just aimed at the wall. It was common around the Dallas area. Trough is a better term.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke