News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Check out this news story.....

Started by Dawn, June 04, 2003, 05:03:27 PM

Dawn

....  tell me you don't have tears in your eyes after reading this one!

http://www.msnbc.com/news/921934.asp

Dawn   ;D

MightyDuc Racing

"Oh Mandy...well you came and you stopped my nose bleeding...but I sent you away Oh Mandy!"

lol ;D ;D ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Bernie

It is amazing how reading one sentance can make you cry for minutes.  I haven't laughed that hard since the story about the romote controlled blimp!

Jeff

With a nose like that, it's hard to believe he can roll over in bed without hitting a wall...

On a similar note, a couple of years ago I was staying at a friend's house, got up in the middle of the night, drained the tank and headed back to bed.

It was PITCH BLACK, like couldn't see my hand in front of my face type black.

I went to sit down on the bed, and in the process, bent forward while descending.  The bridge of my nose, on the meaty part right between the eyes met the perfect 90 degree edge of the dresser in an incredible thud.

I saw light, so I headed back to the bathroom.  I turned on the light to see my face streaming with blood.  I cleaned it off and found a gauze pad which I managed to tape over it to stop the bleeding.

Everybody picked on me for my "third eye", but I didn't get stitches :-)

It sucked :-)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

StumpysWife

I don't know if it's that weird guys.  This stuff is pretty regular in our house.

Stumpy polished off a box of Animal Crackers in his sleep last night!  

EX#996

QuoteI don't know if it's that weird guys.  This stuff is pretty regular in our house.

Stumpy polished off a box of Animal Crackers in his sleep last night!  

LOL!!!

Paul talks in his sleep (so does Renee for that matter), but fortunately he doesn't walk in his sleep anymore.

Dawn  
Paul and Dawn Buxton

StumpysWife

(I'm going to get in soooo much trouble for this and risk losing my flower privledges but here goes...)

Stumpy is a regular sleepwalker/talker.  

One night (before he ever raced) he jumped up out of bed, flung open the curtains and yelled, "The Suzukis are coming to the pits!!!!"

Of course, it was just the garbage man that he was waving to and giving the thumbs-up sign to like crazy.  The poor guy finally just waved back.  

Don't you think that it's weird that Stumpy thought a garbage truck was "The Suzukis"?   ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

My wife says I talk about racing in my sleep.  Mostly mumbles, but she occasionally hears things like, "We've got thirty minutes.  We can fix it. Go borrow a master cylinder," or "That was third call, get the warmers off!"

Sick...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Pit_Girl

i used to sleepwalk weekly, but now i only do occasionally. i'm always worried that i'll wake up in the middle of my front yard nakie.... (no comments guys ;))

i have yet to have heard any moto-mumblings from nate, but a few years ago my sister sara tried to pee in the fridge when she was asleep.  

-jennifer

EX#996

Quotei have yet to have heard any moto-mumblings from nate, but a few years ago my sister sara tried to pee in the fridge when she was asleep.  

-jennifer

LOL!!!!  

When Paul was young he used to sleep walk a lot according to his mom and dad.....  Do you remember the kitchen chairs that you could pop the seat out of?  Well when Paul was about 6 years old, he walked out of his bedroom, to the kitchen, lifted one of the seats, and proceeded to 'drain the main' so to speak.  Another time, he mistaked the closet for the bathroom too.  

Needless to say, his mother became a light sleeper, making sure to direct him to the bathroom if needed.  Thank goodness Renee only talks in her sleep.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Eddie#200

QuoteMy wife says I talk about racing in my sleep.  Mostly mumbles, but she occasionally hears things like, "We've got thirty minutes.  We can fix it. Go borrow a master cylinder," or "That was third call, get the warmers off!"

Sick...

And she still want's to know who Eddie is... ;D