News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Can I just say...

Started by StumpysWife, June 02, 2003, 08:32:15 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Mrs. Stumpy, use your head.  You're such a hottie, and then you put on that crazy new hair.  So Stumpy sees me, Ike and God knows who else sniffing around.  Time to defend his terratory!  Don't let him tell you any different. ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

StumpysWife

QuoteTrying my hardest not to say something I shouldn't!

I *knew* someone would respond to that!!!!  

K3 - You know there's a method to my madnesss  :o ;D!!!!  I think if Stumpy can bring his girlfriend and his wife to the track, I can at least hit on a couple of hot guys  ;)!!!

Nahhh, really Stumpy's my man--I can't do any less for him or I'd feel like a bad wife.  Plus someday I may want to pick up a multi-thousand dollar hobby!  What goes around comes around....

Pit_Girl

QuoteStumpy is the best racer husband ever!!!!!!!!

I just got a huge vase of flowers on my desk from "Stumpy" in appreciation of my support.  I'm a happy girl ;D . Just had to share!

I guess Mondays after race weekends do not have to suck.  Yay!

ehem, so, where's my flowers nate??? ::) after all, i did carry both of your wheels around for a while...  ;) :-*

-jennifer

Nate R

Quoteehem, so, where's my flowers nate??? ::) after all, i did carry both of your wheels around for a while...  ;) :-*

-jennifer

Well, umm, wasn't the "business trip expense" dinner at McDonald's enough!?  ;) :D

Seriously though, I would've done SOMETHING like that had I any $$$. But, I spent SO much $$$ this weekend and have to spend more next at RA.  :-/ But, you wait, I'll suprise you with something, too, this coming Sunday on the way back from RA.  ;D  :-*

Stumpy, you ARE making us all look bad, even those who are not married!  :P
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

KBOlsen

My crew chief really isn't into flowers (although I wonder what he'd say if I sent a lil' something to the shop?)... but after what he did for me on Friday night, he can have anything he wants!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?