Can I just say...

Started by StumpysWife, June 02, 2003, 08:32:15 AM

StumpysWife

Stumpy is the best racer husband ever!!!!!!!!

I just got a huge vase of flowers on my desk from "Stumpy" in appreciation of my support.  I'm a happy girl ;D . Just had to share!

I guess Mondays after race weekends do not have to suck.  Yay!

MELK-MAN

2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Dawn

OK......

You will have to have Stumpy talk to Paul.  Paul's logic is this:  'If I get you a dozen roses, one rose a year, I'm good for 12 years then.'   ::)

Dawn   ;)

jgf

Quoteim taking notes...

Ditto!! ;D

Chef

YES you can "just say" that !!!  That Stumpy  :D is just the sweetest !! Kindest ! racer !!!  and he's got the CUTEST lil Smiley face (how could ANYone resist)  :)   ....  annnnd to boot,  he brought a BOATLOAD of (can i say) honeys ?
 ;D jimminies criminies  :-* ...... Stumpy has support, he outdone anyone at the track in the support dept. !!!  and yes, Stumpy'sWife, you are a very energetic race fan, paddock-brightening, husband-slash-racer supporter !! there are a bunch of people wanting for some sort of support, alot of us support each other. But the point im trying to make here is, ..REALLY GOOD for you that Stumpy REALIZES, and SHOWS appreciation for you! thumbs up Stumpy  ;)

now, .. ;D ... Stumpy'sWife,
 which of ALLLL them girls dat i met, might a gentleman (such as mah-self)
 :)  possibly receive a positive response from (if i was to become brave enuffs
to flirt wit dem)   ???  and, uhm.. tell Stumpy's aunt  ::)  i said hey... ( she was fittin pretty nice in dem jeans  :-X (doh) (i said it) >:( ;D

Congradulations Stumpy'sWife, seems you got a keeper, no?...yeeeaah... he's aaaiiighht.....
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

tshort

QuoteStumpy is the best racer husband ever!!!!!!!!

I just got a huge vase of flowers on my desk from "Stumpy" in appreciation of my support.  I'm a happy girl ;D . Just had to share!

That's fine, Stump, JUST FINE ::)  Can you say, "Raise the bar?"  Way to go...makin us all look bad, off the track this time. >:( ;D ;D ;D

That is a pretty good, move tho, I have to admit.
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

StumpysWife

Guys, don't be scared, I'm this excited 'cuz Stumpy is usually way too busy for stuff like flowers, and that's ok, so I don't get that many.  

It's kind of like wood, if ya get it all the time, what's so great about it???

Cheeeeeeffff, Tell Red he schooled me good with them dominos, but I'll be practiced up next time he sees me.  Me 'n Marti are going to have to have tournaments 24/7 to keep up with him.  

As for all my lovely lady friends (including Aunt Judy!!!), the only 2 that weren't taken are 17--my sister Amber and her friend, Jessie.  Marti (red head w/braids) has a bunch of hottie single friends though....you'll have to talk to her!

This weekend we had lots of girls and cookies for Stumpy.  Didn't seem to hurt ;D!

Dawn

QuoteIt's kind of like wood, if ya get it all the time, what's so great about it???

Paul's not complaining so far this year.....

... but where to put them all?

Dawn   ;D

Super_KC124

Are you sure they were from Stumpy? :o

stumpy

Man.... "LIPS" can't keep nuttin' a secret. Big Strong Tough racers don't buy flowers! :-[ I'm really not the flower gettin' type a guy but I thought after all the help and support she gives me she deserves it. I thought buying her some 208gp's for my bike would have been better but she didn't think so ;D....Glad everyone...Well most everyone had a safe and fun filled weekend!   Hope you guys still think I'm a racer and not a lover. ;)  Oh and Ike I talked to my aunt she is available only on the coming up race weekends maybe you can skip the next couple of races for some dates. I'll buy the flowers ;) :-* Oh and Tshort. are you sore from the "get off" or what? :-/ I think I was more shook up than your wife! I had to really pull myself together :D I'm really gettin' to be a softy 8)
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

tshort

QuoteOh and Tshort. are you sore from the "get off" or what? :-/ I think I was more shook up than your wife! I had to really pull myself together :D I'm really gettin' to be a softy 8)

Awe, Stump - I'm fine - thanks for that.  I landed on my chest, tho, so that's still letting me know it's there, but other than that I'm fine - got lucky (again). :)

As for the flower business - you're setting a bad precedent here.  So I went out and got Flip a nice bunch and she is quite happy about that.  Somehow I failed to mention to her where I got the inspiration from...hoping you'll forget to bring it up next time you see her. ;D ;D
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteIt's kind of like wood, if ya get it all the time, what's so great about it???

Trying my hardest not to say something I shouldn't!  :-X ;) LOL
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

K3 Chris Onwiler

Mrs. Stumpy, use your head.  You're such a hottie, and then you put on that crazy new hair.  So Stumpy sees me, Ike and God knows who else sniffing around.  Time to defend his terratory!  Don't let him tell you any different. ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

StumpysWife

QuoteTrying my hardest not to say something I shouldn't!

I *knew* someone would respond to that!!!!  

K3 - You know there's a method to my madnesss  :o ;D!!!!  I think if Stumpy can bring his girlfriend and his wife to the track, I can at least hit on a couple of hot guys  ;)!!!

Nahhh, really Stumpy's my man--I can't do any less for him or I'd feel like a bad wife.  Plus someday I may want to pick up a multi-thousand dollar hobby!  What goes around comes around....

Pit_Girl

QuoteStumpy is the best racer husband ever!!!!!!!!

ehem, so, where's my flowers nate??? ::) after all, i did carry both of your wheels around for a while...  ;) :-*

-jennifer

Nate R

Quoteehem, so, where's my flowers nate??? ::) after all, i did carry both of your wheels around for a while...  ;) :-*

-jennifer

Well, umm, wasn't the "business trip expense" dinner at McDonald's enough!?  ;) :D

Seriously though, I would've done SOMETHING like that had I any $$$. But, I spent SO much $$$ this weekend and have to spend more next at RA.  :-/ But, you wait, I'll suprise you with something, too, this coming Sunday on the way back from RA.  ;D  :-*

Stumpy, you ARE making us all look bad, even those who are not married!  :P
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

KBOlsen

My crew chief really isn't into flowers (although I wonder what he'd say if I sent a lil' something to the shop?)... but after what he did for me on Friday night, he can have anything he wants!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?