Question about SV650

Started by lbk, June 02, 2003, 07:21:23 AM

MightyDuc Racing

First start I was still struggling with the new clutch.  Darn thing grabbed really early and bogged on me.  Second one I had to watch for Mills to move cuz I wasn't sure if it was a one wave start...doh!  No excuses though, I don't know if I coulda been near Steve...he launched it perfectly both times.  I got a better start in Supertwins, but that was kinda hopeless, as I was in 4th by turn 7. ;D  You definitely ride the crap outta that bike, Steve.  Mills is just smoother than us.  We'll catch him eventually. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

ScubaSteve

QuoteI wasn't taken anything away from you, you know I thought you rode great.  Greg started it.

I know I was just giving you a hard time. I admit Mills you do ride smooth as hell. Glad you are FAT!! j/k  ;D. We wouldnt be able to keep up otherwise. :P
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

Nothing wrong with being fat you skinny biotch! ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

ScubaSteve

QuoteNothing wrong with being fat you skinny biotch! ;D

I never said you were Fat Biotch Just Mills.He says hes fat all the time!!! i think im fat
Steve

CCS FL

mmills416

MELK-MAN

Quote I was in 2nd by turn 3 not the back. Plus one race i led the first lap then you passed me. ;D. I would say keep it stock mines stock. Just the pipe jetting and suspension and i run 93octane in it. I want to jet it and run race gas but i cant really afford the gas. Eevntually it comes down to the rider i like more technical tracks i feel i make up some ground in the corners Unlike moroso where its point and shoot. You gotta admit though mike i do ride the hell outta it. I remember beating someone a few times on it. Plus that was my first time at Moroso think i did pretty well. But i still did pull the holeshot on the HP bikes!!!!!!! ;D Thanks alot greg!!!

I am the mixer of controversy.. yes indeedeeee. ;D This thread has gotten mighty serious!! LOL...

2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

MightyDuc Racing

Speaking of skinny...Melka's like a little runt next to us...lol.  I actually lost quite a bit of weight, but I tend to eat when I am stressed, so I'll probably put on 10 pounds this week...lol.  Was all the way down to 190 at jennings but back to 200 at Moroso.  Oh well...that's why I'm not a supermodel on the Ducati website. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MELK-MAN

QuoteSpeaking of skinny...Melka's like a little runt next to us...lol.  I actually lost quite a bit of weight, but I tend to eat when I am stressed, so I'll probably put on 10 pounds this week...lol.  Was all the way down to 190 at jennings but back to 200 at Moroso.  Oh well...that's why I'm not a supermodel on the Ducati website. ;D

Im a fine specimen of manhood weighing in at a cool 155lb thank you very much.. (i told you this thread was gettin serious).. 8)
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

ScubaSteve

Me and Mills are just joking Greg. Damn only 155 holy cow i weighed that much in middle school!

Mills i still have your cell. I will call you sometime tues since its 10:45 now!!!
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

Hey Greg...is that with or without your gear on? ;D  I weighed 155 at the end of football season in the 8th grade.  I know that because it is the pop warner league max weight, and I just made it...lol.  I was also 6'0 tall then...of course I'm only 6'0 now too.  What can I say...I peaked early.  Doh!
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

Talk about a thread hijack...I don't even remember what it was about in the first place...LOL.  Leave it to the old timer Melka to stir the pot.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

Nate R

Did someone say BLUE FLAG!?
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com