Dunlop's at M.A.M

Started by Chef, May 29, 2003, 11:08:30 AM

Chef

anyone talk to someone at Dunlop about the performance at Mid America ?
or know who i should talk to ???

i forgot the gentlemans name, is it a mike?

Ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

tigerblade

Not sure if the same guys were there or not, but when I got Dunlops mounted at the track during the CRA weekend, my rear was mounted backwards on the rim.   :o

I went back to Michelins this time...
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

roadrashroeser

Ike all I know is they will have 2 to 3 new compounds in July for us to try. Will see what happens then!
Mike Roeser

Super_KC124

I don't think my 1:49s and 50s were fast enough to tell how a tire was working. But they didn't do anything funny. I was running an old set of 207GP Stars.

mdr14

The dunlops on my 1000 held up perfect the whole time, I was just running the standard compound 240 rear.

Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

mdr14

I think the tire issue at MAM is a suspension setup problem more than anything to do with tires, or at least it appeared to be that way this past weekend.
Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

Super Dave

There are issues with certain tires at speed at MAM.  Ask Wait.  Jensen just waited him out like a shadow and clobbered him when the Pirelli went off.  It's the polymer based asphalt.
Super Dave