I guess CCS doesnt give refunds anymore???

Started by badmonkey, May 29, 2003, 05:08:54 AM

h8mondays

On the CCS Refund front, I have to retract my previous complaint.  I received my AMEX bill a couple of days ago and low and behold, there is a refund from CCS on it. I never got a reply from CCS about giving me the refund and I did mention it to AMEX once upon a time.  It's my hope that CCS initiated the refund and that it isn't AMEX doing it on their own.  Either way, I did get me refund.  I hope you get your situation handled.

THE_D.O.C.

wera, ccs, etc. tend to think they are doing us a favor by "providing" races for us. they tend to lack the "customer" concept.  :-/

badmonkey

No refund no replies no respect. Screw em'. there not the only game in town.
Do you want to touch my Monkey?

MudDawg

Quotewhat weekend is that Trey? and yes I'm interested because I'm not going back to Roebling. Crappy turnouts.
P.S. my motor is pushing 95 H.P. and is running nasty. Went to Summit this past weekend and Keener couldn't pass me in the draft.

Yeah....wrong gearing..DOH!  I ended up having to do it on the brakes.  Once my Shamu-sized ass comes by...not much room left for passing huh?  :)

MudDawg

QuoteNo refund no replies no respect. Screw em'. there not the only game in town.

Gonna go beat up street squids in the local sponsered tracks days then?   ;D

badmonkey

actually I wish I was behind that great big ass right now sailor....
You doing the team challenge at VIR. I need somebody to play with out there.

MudDawg

Quoteactually I wish I was behind that great big ass right now sailor....
You doing the team challenge at VIR. I need somebody to play with out there.

Now you are scaring me.  Yeah I'm planning to be there.  Gotta look at the bikes this weekend.  They've been lonely since Summit.  :-)

Planning on doing the TC as well.  I'll be there...ready to wreck...er....rock.  And this time...if it starts raining...remind me to slow down instead of plowing fields.  hehehhe

B-MAC

OHHHH Goodie. I get to pass, I mean play, I mean pass, whatever, Keener in the TC. Boy this is gonna be fun.  ;D.

TreyBone

All three of you guys SUCK....  I am NOT running the TC so I will be on the sidelines drinking cold beers and smoking diet Marlboro's watching my buds go around and around. Good Luck to yall on Friday......  cuz I'm gonna spank that ass come Sat and Sun. ;D

badmonkey

you don't have to wait till saturday to spank it sparky... You better be quick although because when I blow by you on the start and suck you off that delapadated hoopty ride you won't have much time.