News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Dafan's Condition??

Started by Peanut, May 27, 2003, 08:38:43 AM

xlr8tn

I ended up doing alright this past weekend.  Following more brake issues, I decided to replace the entire master cylinder, which is hooked up now and giving me way better feel.  My lever actually came back to my fingers holding on to the handlebar and I couldn't brake anymore and went off in turn one during practice on Sat afternoon.  No damage whatsoever, and then I called it a day and made the change.  I got a couple of hole-shots this weekend and battled up front with Peanut for awhile.  First time ever I was able to keep track of my position the entire race.

Later,
Brent

r6_philly

QuoteI ended up doing alright this past weekend.  Following more brake issues, I decided to replace the entire master cylinder, which is hooked up now and giving me way better feel.  My lever actually came back to my fingers holding on to the handlebar and I couldn't brake anymore and went off in turn one during practice on Sat afternoon.  No damage whatsoever, and then I called it a day and made the change.  I got a couple of hole-shots this weekend and battled up front with Peanut for awhile.  First time ever I was able to keep track of my position the entire race.

Later,
Brent

Thats cool, glad it worked out better for ya. Hey the first time u can keep track of your position is when you know you are doing real good ;)

I got a couple of 5th and 6th, because mostly starting from the 7-8th row. They cut the GTU short which was a shame, I had my eye on the 5th and the check, like I did in GTO.

Hopefully I can come back soon. I have not canceled any of my regs, so whenever I do come back, I have a choice for gridding up front ;)

Good luck, hope to grid up with you again soon