http://www.jenningsgp.FREE TRACK DAY AT JENNINGS..

Started by MELK-MAN, May 21, 2003, 07:22:15 PM

MELK-MAN

yessirybob...open house is being held june 21-22. freeeee track day. go to www.jenningsgp.com for more info but i understand this is a go. ;D
http://www.jenningsgp.com/openhouse.htm
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

james-redsv

Holly sh%$, its going to be crowded!!!!!!!!!

MELK-MAN

QuoteHolly sh%$, its going to be crowded!!!!!!!!!

well.. free is free.. :D

MightyDuc Racing

Wow...I may just have to come up....that'll be some seriously crowded track...lol. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

ScubaSteve

Steve

CCS FL

MELK-MAN

ScubaSteve

Greg are you going to that i talked to bloke today and im not to sure if i want to go now. I might go to the SRRS track weekend on the 14 and 15th.
Steve

CCS FL

MELK-MAN

Quote Greg are you going to that i talked to bloke today and im not to sure if i want to go now. I might go to the SRRS track weekend on the 14 and 15th.
Not sure yet..with no CCS race in june, i would like to go do the SRRS race. Sat out a few weeks ago. Let the boys from lakeland have at it out there. BLoke was a bit tired from "round 1" with me as was I. Ryan Banks wasnt gonna ride nor was Mark B. If you were there and bloke raced i would. My friend Jeff may go as well.

bmfgsxr

its a really nice track. the traction is rediculous. the traction is so much that i destroyed a brand new set of 208gp A's in one day. 8)

KD@JGP

Greg,
Yes, we are expecting a rather large crowd for the open house. However, as usual, saftey will be our primary concern. "Race Control John" and I discussed splitting everyone into as many as 6 groups. Possibly the normal groups, 1,2,3, and then splitting those by odd and even numbers. the problem there is that many of the guys will not have number plates at all. Any suggestions would be appreciated and considered.
For those of you who are regulars and are thinking of not coming...Bah-Humbug!! It's going to be a great event. "Free is Free"!! So what if you don't get hours of track time with no line stealers? You get plenty of that on our normal track days! Also, we could use your help spotting any trouble makers. Of which, we certainly hope there are none! From the corners though, we can only catch so much. If someone stuffs you, just pit (signal early!) and tell R.C. John. Then we can bring them in, let them cool off and talk to them. Your help could make for a safer day.
It is also my understanding that there will be plenty of fun to be had in the pits as well as on the track. Besides, it wouldn't be the same without you guys!! Please come spend the weekend with us and enjoy yourselves.
On a personal note... Thanks again Greg for Pimping for us!  You're one of the family and we look forward to seeing you there.   Peace, K.D.

MELK-MAN

QuoteGreg,
Yes, we are expecting a rather large crowd for the open house. However, as usual, saftey will be our primary concern. "Race Control John" and I discussed splitting everyone into as many as 6 groups. Possibly the normal groups, 1,2,3, and then splitting those by odd and even numbers. the problem there is that many of the guys will not have number plates at all. Any suggestions would be appreciated and considered.
For those of you who are regulars and are thinking of not coming...Bah-Humbug!! It's going to be a great event. "Free is Free"!! So what if you don't get hours of track time with no line stealers? You get plenty of that on our normal track days! Also, we could use your help spotting any trouble makers. Of which, we certainly hope there are none! From the corners though, we can only catch so much. If someone stuffs you, just pit (signal early!) and tell R.C. John. Then we can bring them in, let them cool off and talk to them. Your help could make for a safer day.
It is also my understanding that there will be plenty of fun to be had in the pits as well as on the track. Besides, it wouldn't be the same without you guys!! Please come spend the weekend with us and enjoy yourselves.
On a personal note... Thanks again Greg for Pimping for us!  You're one of the family and we look forward to seeing you there.   Peace, K.D.

Ken, sounds like this is going to be a great turn out. for numbers how about having a roll of white or black tape to make a homemade number for the front of any bike without a number. They will all have the fronts taped already and no sence in haveing real numbers or... use the tape to make a + or -  ;D
Racers.. this may not be the best day for you as it will be more controlled riding and busy.. BUT TELL YOUR STREET RIDING BUDDIES!!! this will be a rare opportunity for them to see what its like out on a 1st class track for free! ;D