News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Woody Deatherage

Started by Bernie, May 20, 2003, 06:46:15 PM

MELK-MAN

anyone see the races at Daytona this year?? there was a guy that went HARD into the fence going up onto the highbanks.. he would have been toast were it not for the air fence. :P

JENNINGS GP is another exceptional track from a riders safety standpoint. HUGE run off areas.. no hard things to run into..(unless your MD and get all the way to the trees).. ;D
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

MightyDuc Racing

Be nice...I wa just trying to keep it on two wheels, which I did, I might add...lol. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

the_weggie_man

Air Fence Bike is $650 per section and we are installing 20 sections at Blackhawk Farms next week for CCS MW, GP,GL riders.

The track covered 10 sections, RRW Fund covered 5 and the Wegman Fund took care of 5. That's 120 ft. of Air Fence Bike.

It can't be transported from track to track though since once it's built it can't be collapsed for moving. It can however be moved around the track easy enough to cover different areas. Two people can pick up a section and carry it. Check it out at www.airfence.com.

r6_philly

QuoteAir Fence Bike is $650 per section and we are installing 20 sections at Blackhawk Farms next week for CCS MW, GP,GL riders.

The track covered 10 sections, RRW Fund covered 5 and the Wegman Fund took care of 5. That's 120 ft. of Air Fence Bike.

It can't be transported from track to track though since once it's built it can't be collapsed for moving. It can however be moved around the track easy enough to cover different areas. Two people can pick up a section and carry it. Check it out at www.airfence.com.

That is good news, I hope to see more protections at regional races. Just wondering, why did you get the foam barriers in stead of the air bags