News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Congratulations to Kevin Hanson

Started by Dawn, May 19, 2003, 04:21:44 PM

Super Dave

QuoteCongrat's Kev.
It is so great to see somebody you know do so well. Let's see a top 10 next time. Be safe and good luck!!!!!!

I'd like to see a top ten too for Kevin.  It will be an uphill battle.  Kevin's new to most of the tracks.  Kevin's bike is pretty simply set up with good rubber, Hyperpro shock, Hyperpro springs up front, Micron exhaust, and 4&6 doing the Computrack stuff and their signature reliable motorwork.  

So, essentially, the results will come, but they are somewhat unimportant.  Learn, learn, learn, have fun, and learn.  Learn some more.  Class is in session.  And Kevin is a quick study...
Super Dave

stumpy

Congrats Kev! Oh and about the tires with 15 laps on them....Are they for sale 8) Did great on those top secret rains you sold me. We'll be cheerin' for ya at RA.  Good luck!
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

khanson

Can you fit 16.5's on your 17" rims.  ???

I hope to see a lot of our fellow CCS racers at RA in June.  Hope, everybody stops by the ol' Safety First Racing setup and says hi.

It will be nice racing a track I've been on before.  

I need to start documenting this season because it has been one adventure after another daily.  I think I could write a book already!  I need to dig up my photo of Super Dave with "Fender Head"
Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309

Super Dave

"Fender Head"?  That's my Halloween costume... ;D
Super Dave