News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Team Lockhart Phillips perks!

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, May 17, 2003, 12:47:40 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Stopped by the bike shop Thursday.  The new Lockhart Phillips catalog was in.  There, on page 85, (drumroll please) was a picture of me!!!!  Damn, I felt like a superstar.  Ike Anderson and David Vaughn are also pictured in the catalog.  I'll bet they feel as proud as I do.  Thanks LP!
BTW, that's a Slider Photo.  Props to Jack!
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

Wow!  Is that head of yours going to be able to fit in your helmet after this?   ;) :-* ;D

Great Job!

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

SliderPhoto

Yeah, now if Aaron would only send me a $@#@#$ catalog like he promised two years ago...  ::) :-X :-/ :'( :o ;D

r1owner

QuoteYeah, now if Aaron would only send me a $@#@#$ catalog like he promised two years ago...  ::) :-X :-/ :'( :o ;D

I've got 03 in pdf format if you want it.

bmfgsxr

im on page 216 myself. its a picture of me before i went expert, and got my new bike... but at least im still in there. i have a couple friends who are also in there. 8)

Thingy

QuoteYeah, now if Aaron would only send me a $@#@#$ catalog like he promised two years ago...  ::) :-X :-/ :'( :o ;D

Hey Jack, you can have my catalog.  I forgot to send in one of your spectacular pictures this year, so I am not in it... :'(  I get to keep the LP hat though! :D

(Too bad I did not know two weeks ago.  Aaron stopped by the pits and hung out for a while when we were at Infineon.  I could have hit him up)
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

SliderPhoto

QuoteI've got 03 in pdf format if you want it.

Cool, send it to me or post it somewhere? How big is it? Nothing else I could open my FTP server and you could blast it there. Thanx.

SliderPhoto

QuoteHey Jack, you can have my catalog.  I forgot to send in one of your spectacular pictures this year, so I am not in it... :'(  I get to keep the LP hat though! :D

(Too bad I did not know two weeks ago.  Aaron stopped by the pits and hung out for a while when we were at Infineon.  I could have hit him up)

Thanks Bill.  Yeah,  I'd just like to see one...

bweber

I was suprised to find four different photos of me in the 2003 catalog.  Three from 2002 and one from 2003.  They all list my name, so I guess Wendal Phillips just likes Ducatis! (He does race one)

SliderPhoto

QuoteI was suprised to find four different photos of me in the 2003 catalog.  Three from 2002 and one from 2003.  They all list my name, so I guess Wendal Phillips just likes Ducatis! (He does race one)

Yeah, I saw that. Sheesh....  :P

MightyDuc Racing

What can you get from them for your Duc?  I called them a while back to see about joining and they pretty much told me that they didn't really have much for me. :(
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

bweber

Unless it is a 748/916/996, they don't have much to offer for older Ducati racebikes.  But I was able to buy Akropovic exhaust systems, replacement clutch and brake levers, windscreens, carbon fiber parts in addition to the non bike related items like Spidi leathers & gloves, tools, safety wire, duct tape, numbers, etc.
It is great to be part of team privateer; I would recommend it to any racer.