Go Florida Superbike Guys!

Started by MightyDuc Racing, May 16, 2003, 12:35:42 PM

MightyDuc Racing

Barney is sitting 10th with a few minutes left in qualifying, and it looks like Rick Narup and Rick Shaw are under the 112% and will be in.  Way to go guys!!!
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

MightyDuc Racing

I don't understand how Mladin can be almost a full second quicker than the rest of the field at that level?  And he knoocked another second off, so I'm not sure if Shaw will get in now and Narup is RIGHT on the edge.  Damn Aussie! >:(
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Thingy

Don't forget about the Midwest guys!  Safety First Racing with Kevin Hanson & Jason Knupp are down there.  It looks like they got in The Show for Superbike and are looking good for FX qualifying tomorrow.

For those that don't like to work, here is a tip.  I spent the whole day watching 'real time' transponder times of all the practices and Superbike qualifying today on the ussuperbike.com site.  :D
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

EX#996

QuoteDon't forget about the Midwest guys!  Safety First Racing with Kevin Hanson & Jason Knupp are down there.  It looks like they got in The Show for Superbike and are looking good for FX qualifying tomorrow.

For those that don't like to work, here is a tip.  I spent the whole day watching 'real time' transponder times of all the practices and Superbike qualifying today on the ussuperbike.com site.  :D

Whoo Hoo -

Go Kevin - Go Jason

Whoo Hooo!

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

mmills416

BARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8th place