Back and forth
To and fro
He can never decide which way to go.

Wow...I even remembered the whole thing! ;D

Where did you get that?!
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

spyderchick

Some children's book i used to read to Rhiannon ages ago. By Mercer Mayer I believe. It's out of print now.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

harb990

Hey Jack - I don't know when you left from Gateway yesterday, but you should have stuck around, We got to see a Lotus stick his nose into the tire wall on turn 6 (the decreaser where you shoot from sometimes)

The guy driving wasn't to happy - said that he had to go home a face his wife.   ;D

SliderPhoto

QuoteHey Jack - I don't know when you left from Gateway yesterday, but you should have stuck around, We got to see a Lotus stick his nose into the tire wall on turn 6 (the decreaser where you shoot from sometimes)

The guy driving wasn't to happy - said that he had to go home a face his wife.   ;D

Glad I left, he probably would have hit me. Hmm, the cars seemed pretty tame when I was there. I had to leave early, the sitter could watch my son only until 9PM and it's a long, long, drive home. :(
I left at 3:30. Having to leave early sucked.

And don't get me started on the guy with the hard-on at the cross-over. I really try to respect CWs because I know their job is mostly thankless but I missed two bike sessions waiting for him to let me back into the infeild. The bad part is he made Phil's wife wait too, knowing her husband was just taken by ambulance to the hospital from hitting the wall. I bet that felt like a lifetime for her, she was pissed and I don't blame her one bit.

sdiver68

Was the underpass closed???
MCRA Race School Instructor

SliderPhoto

QuoteWas the underpass closed???

Yes, it was.  ???

If anyone gets a word on Phils condition, let me know. It sucked bad to see him go down, he was running well, I guess that's when it happens.... I hate the walls at Gateway!

harb990

Usually the tunnel is open so you can get out during sessions, but it was closed do to the drags going on at the same time.  

Was Phil on an RC51 - Joey Dunlop Special?  If so, he crashed right behind me coming out of turn 7 on the last lap of a session.  Is he OK?

SliderPhoto

QuoteWas Phil on an RC51 - Joey Dunlop Special?  If so, he crashed right behind me coming out of turn 7 on the last lap of a session.  Is he OK?

Yeah, Phil Whicks was on the RC. He and the bike hit the bails pretty hard, I think he went in back first and the bike might have hit him. He didn't look too bad, but I would like to know how he's doing. i'll fire off an e-mail to Neville.

harb990

Do you know what happened - why he crashed?  We thought maybe he was on the gas a little hard and one of the bumps in 7 may have caused him to loose traction.

SliderPhoto

QuoteDo you know what happened - why he crashed?  We thought maybe he was on the gas a little hard and one of the bumps in 7 may have caused him to loose traction.

I was watching it, just ran out of space and was going to put another disk in. Sucks, because I was trying to get some good ones of him. At least I did before the crash.

Yeah, that bump and transition sucks. He was running pretty fast so that's probably what happened. I watched him through the corner, turned to the camera bag and then heard the grinding plastic, turned and saw him and the bike plow into the bails.

Speedballer347

I was about 3ft behind him when he crashed it.
He spun it up and the backend came all the way around.
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Arnziffel

Just received an email from Phil Wicks, looks like a seperated shoulder and alot of bumps and bruises, but he said he would heal and the bike came thru better than he did.

Keith W