Gateway May 18th

Started by SliderPhoto, May 13, 2003, 06:59:47 PM

SliderPhoto

Hope to see some of you St. Louis guys at Midwest Rider's track day this Sunday.

tigerblade

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

SliderPhoto

Probably best to contact the guys at http://www.midwestrider.com but from their site it says:

(Tentative Pricing)
• Sunday Event Pricing: $120 in advance, $185 on the day of the event.

If you require further information after reviewing our link above, please contact me with your questions:
Neville McNaughton
(314) 664-4397

tigerblade

Hmm.  I need to do a trackday at Gateway but I'm supposed to be helping a friend move this weekend.  I'd blow him off but he helps work on the bike.  Damn quandry!
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

r1owner

Damn, I wish I could be there, but I am not able to ride right now.  >:(

You should have a good turnout Jack.  Last trackday at Gateway must of had 80 bikes or so.

Also, there will be cars there too.  You going to take pics of the cars?

harb990

The letter I got in the mail from Neville showed $150 for the May 18th date, so you may want to call him or drop him an email - his email address is on midwest rider website.

r1owner

Yeah Cary, I think they raised the price to 150 to cover rising costs of renting the track.

You going to be there?

SliderPhoto

Yes, Gateway has inflated the fees. :( So do check with Neville.

Yes, I'll be taking pics of the cars. Neville is running a full day starting on track at 8 AM so should be plenty of time for everyone. The cars will be doing some things off the track surface as well and they won't be sharing the same sessions with the bikes. I know, sounds crazy but I've heard of a track in Texas that does that.

r1owner

QuoteYes, Gateway has inflated the fees. :( So do check with Neville.

Yes, I'll be taking pics of the cars. Neville is running a full day starting on track at 8 AM so should be plenty of time for everyone. The cars will be doing some things off the track surface as well and they won't be sharing the same sessions with the bikes. I know, sounds crazy but I've heard of a track in Texas that does that.

Yeah, I was at the last trackday at Gateway.  We shared with the cars then as well.  Where were you? ;)

It really wasn't that bad.  I still got plenty of track time.  Someone that is actually in shape might not have got enough time though! ;)

SliderPhoto

QuoteYeah, I was at the last trackday at Gateway.  We shared with the cars then as well.  Where were you? ;)

NESBA, Blackhawk Farms. Lots of scheduling conflicts this year.

harb990

My parents are coming down to Cape to visit, so I doubt I will be there.  My Dad & I may come up, but it would be a last minute decision.

Hopefully it will be drier than the last one and everyone will get more quality track time.

And no, the cars being there wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Later

spyderchick

Quote Damn quandry!

The Quandry's always in a knot
You see he changes his mind alot
Back and forth
To and fro
He can never decide which way to go.

Wow...I even remembered the whole thing! ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com