News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Daytona pre-registration/hot pit credential question

Started by L8 Braker, February 07, 2016, 01:17:51 PM

L8 Braker

Due to an unstable work schedule and no refund policies, I don't ever pre-register for Daytona.  So, my question is in regards to the statement below, found on the CCS main page.

CCS 1st Race Entry
*Only Pre-Entry includes 1 Hot Pit Credential*

Now, does that hot pit credential cover the 4 days, or will I have buy an additional pit pass after day 1?

Doxgon22

The Daytona pre-entry buys your first full access pit pass for the full event.  If you post-enter, the price goes up, AND you don't get a full pit pass, you have to buy it separately.  The reason they mention "hot pit" relative to the credentials is that at Daytona you can buy spectator passes that don't include garage or pit road access.

L8 Braker

Quote from: Doxgon22 on February 07, 2016, 02:13:58 PM
The Daytona pre-entry buys your first full access pit pass for the full event.  If you post-enter, the price goes up, AND you don't get a full pit pass, you have to buy it separately.  The reason they mention "hot pit" relative to the credentials is that at Daytona you can buy spectator passes that don't include garage or pit road access.
Good to know  :thumb:

Now I just need to watch the weather and, if it isn't going to rain, get registered  8)