News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2011+ GSXR 600/750 Core Moto SS Brake Lines (Front Only)

Started by tigerblade, December 10, 2015, 02:02:17 PM

tigerblade

Info about Core Moto lines:
•Inner core Teflon® hose wrapped tightly in a cold drawn high tensile 32 strand stainless steel braid.
•All lines are then coated with a flexible PVC outer shell for superior strength, corrosion resistance and abrasion protection.
•The Teflon® core stainless steel lines can be bent 18,000,000 times before rupture compared to only 750,000 bends of the standard PTFE used by some other companies. The Core Moto hoses have been batch tested to 18,000 psi without failure. 
•All fittings are CNC machined and polished high grade stainless steel and are powder coated so they won't fade from sunlight.
•Core Moto brake lines are all DOT approved.

Shown in original packaging below with front and rear, but selling the front lines only; I'm keeping the rear line. Love the lines and used them since spring 2015 but because I now have my forks dropped in the triples (with fork extenders) I want a little more slack so am replacing with longer ones exactly like them, also from Core Moto. These are OEM length so perfect for a stock bike.

Translucent Red with red fittings, gray/white logo tag. Banjo bolts are included, and pretty sure I have either coarse or fine pitch for the master in case you have Brembo/Accossato MC. Can include crush washers too but I think it's always a good idea to start with new ones.

$75 shipped to the Lower 48.

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...