News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Missed y'all @ BHF

Started by Jeff, May 12, 2003, 06:13:31 AM

Jeff

:'(  :'(  :'(

Hope everybody's weekend went well.  It stinks, but is refreshing in a way to miss a weekend.

Last year I didn't miss anything.  Rain, snow, sleet, you name it, I was out there.  Now with the destruction of the F4, and the RR in pieces, I had to miss a weekend.  Actually, I'll end up missing Gingerman this next weekend too.  For the rest of the season, I fear I'll be a "fair-weather" racer.  I need to spend some time sorting out the new bike before I can really be competitive again.  Hoping to have everything "in-sync" by end of season to hit it REAL hard next year.

I'm targeting 5/30-6/1 to be back on the track at BHF.  Hope to see everybody there.

On page 3 of my "racebike" pics, you'll see that things do get worse before they get better  :-/

http://www.cbr600rr.com/gallery/racebike

Oh, and a question...  I put on my 520 sprocket up front, and I have a slight bit of play in it, like it's not wide enough.  Obviously it doesn't have the huge rubber bushings that the OEM one does, but I don't remember any play at all in my F4 sprocket.  Thoughts?
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

dave333

Ya sure evans is legal?  I thought even CCS went water or water/water wetter only...

Jeff

QuoteYa sure evans is legal?  I thought even CCS went water or water/water wetter only...

Yes.

5.2.18 Cooling system must not contain ethylene glycol.

Evans is non-aqueous propylene glycol and is legal in CCS/FUSA/AMA.  Wera & Nambla errr NESBA don't like evans for some reason...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

dave333

QuoteNambla errr NESBA don't like evans for some reason...

Bad, Bad, Bad, but funny, in a really sick sort of way...