News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Photos at Blackhawk?

Started by Super_KC124, May 11, 2003, 07:39:47 PM

Super_KC124

Are there any online photos available from Blackhawk this weekend? I saw someone taking pics. ???

KBOlsen

Jack was taking pictures on Thursday but I don't know about the other days.  If there are photos, I'd love to see 'em!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

tigerblade

Hey Kevin,

How did you do this weekend?
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

spyderchick

Kevin, I know Roger got a few of you. Jack didn't come out for the race weekend, he had a wedding to attend. I don't know if any other pro photogs were out there. Looks like the "weather" scared everyone away.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

lbk

My wife got some pictures, but she is still sorting through them.

Kim can I use your web space again to upload them for everyone? If so I will let you guys know as soon as they are done. They are all Saturday pictures, and not all races. But hey she gets busy while there, especially trying to keep me calm before my first race ever. :D

KBOlsen

Sure, Dave - I don't think it'll be a problem (although I still haven't had a chance to look through the last batch!) - you've got all the access and stuff to do whatever you need to do to make 'em work.  Maybe I'll try sorting thru the old ones tonight (I'd like to incorporate a few good ones into my race report).
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

lbk

Doh! Kim I deleted those from your website already since they were so big. Sorry but I can just have Karen put all of yours together and put them in a seperate folder.

I have all the info so I'll let you know when they are up.

They will be sorted by race, then by number or a group shot. Hopefully. We'll see how it goes. Since I don't have a lot of time and neither does she we'll do the best we can. I know she had some killer shots of Rick Bruer, the new lense seems to be doing pretty good. Now she needs filters to take care of some of the glare. That camera is running up a bill of it's own on top of racing. :D

But hey she enjoys it, and supports me racing so how can I complain. Besides I get pictures of myself too.