News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

NEW LOCATION and NEW #

Started by GAMEDIC, May 09, 2003, 10:39:13 PM

GAMEDIC

Ok as of Tuesday May the 13th we will be in our new building with a new #...same wonderful people:D  but really here is the new # and address please take note as the old # will be cut off in the next week or so.....

2 Cents Racing
2527 Shorter Ave.
Rome, Ga 30165

Phone: 706-235-9319

Thanks and i hope this is going to be a great move for us. We will be doing full service also..not only on street bikes...but dirt ATV and also Watercraft and Harley's...

Steviebee

do yo uhave the GPtech fairing stays ??

GAMEDIC

we do not have them as of yet...but i have had several people ask about them.... i am going to talk to them and see if we can't get some in stock... do you need one right away?

MightyDuc Racing

Get evicted again Greg? ;D

Seriously, congrats on the biz being successful enough to be growing and moving! ;)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Steviebee

err well i destoyed the graves stay that i had.  But i can use the stock one.

Now what i really need is a new computer/Contol Unit, dam Suz dealer said there 840$  :(

GAMEDIC

Well right now i can get you graves or for that matter i would say use the new one that Vortex has...i have them now and they are powder coated...but as for the other one i can't get it yet...but if you are dead set on that kind John at Cycle Tech has them

Steviebee

well i wanted to try the GP one cause they have replaceable ears.

Thats all.

Otherwise i can get another kind of stay pretty cheap (i think around 105$) with the NESBA discount.

Im bummed about having to buy a control unit.  I still cant believe 840$  ouch.   That could have been a Powercommander, Laptimer,Airfilter,Undertail, and some other stuff.  :(

GAMEDIC

This is true....and i wish i could help you out on that...but...well you know what maybe i can...tell you what before you buy it call me tuesday at the store.. i may just be able to help you out on it 706-235-9319