News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Year end thanks, Test-N-Tune @ RRR in December

Started by Pirelli Tire Guy, October 30, 2014, 09:05:45 AM

Pirelli Tire Guy

This is just a quick shout to ALL the racers here in the CCS organization, a huge thank you no matter what you ride, which region you hail from, because with out you all we dont have great events with great racing. Of course we cannot forget all the ladies and gents behind the curtain that keep everything going for all the CCS events. I look forward to another awesome and exciting year in 2015, hope to see even more new faces along with the old ones. Thank you from Podium Motorsports Pirelli!
I also want to invite all those in the CCS organization to a Test-N-Tune weekend event at Roebling Rd
                    Podium Motorsports Pirelli
       Test-N-Tune/Track Day, 20-21 December 2014

Podium Motorsports is happy to announce a racer Test-n-Tune day at Roebling Road Sat/Sun Dec 20/21. The cost is $175 per rider per day. There is FREE camping at the race track on Friday and Saturday night (gates open till midnight) with electricity only $15 per day. We will also be having pulled pork BBQ, with baked beans, coleslaw and baked potatoes for dinner Saturday (bring only you and your choice of drink)
  This is limited to the FIRST 50 riders total! We will conduct 3 groups (based on track lap times) of 15 riders, with 20 minute sessions. Typically first riders go out before 9 am, (after riders meeting) with an hour break for lunch, and we ride until 5 pm each day.
  The cut off for the $175 price is November 15th, please get your entry in early to reserve your spot, as the first 50 to pay are the first to play! Pirelli tire service will be there to help with any and all of your tire needs. If you have any questions, call me, James at 912-655-1433 or email me at podiumms@yahoo.com