News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Sidecar Passenger needed for Summit Point 8/23-24

Started by Kyler, August 07, 2014, 05:01:25 PM

Kyler

We have a F1 sidecar in need of a passenger for Summit Point, WV the weekend of Aug 23 - 24, 2014.  Must have gear and a CCS license.
Ken Kyler
SRA #375
Vintage F2 Sidecar
Middletown, MD

britx303

Im a licensed racer,and will be at summit racing.I have never been a monkey,but am willing to give it a go if noone else speaks up. Im sure you want someone with passenger experience though,but the offer is there.

Kyler

Quote from: britx303 on August 07, 2014, 06:35:33 PM
Im a licensed racer,and will be at summit racing.I have never been a monkey,but am willing to give it a go if noone else speaks up. Im sure you want someone with passenger experience though,but the offer is there.

sweet! email me your phone number and I'll have Steve call you.  He's the guy in need of a passenger.  My email is ken@kyler.com.
Ken Kyler
SRA #375
Vintage F2 Sidecar
Middletown, MD

britx303

I just sent you a PM,and also just talked to a WERA racer who cornerworks during CCS at Summit. Hes interested in filling in for passengers too,if need be.

SV88

Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

Kyler

paying gig  :lmao: ... er, no

I have sent the contact info from britx303 and Cowboy 6 on the Steve.  Steve or his wife will contact you (them) to discuss what it takes to passenger.  Anyone else who is interested needs to email me (ken@kyler.com) the contact info so I can send it on to Steve.

We really appreciate the interest by all!!!  :thumb:
Ken Kyler
SRA #375
Vintage F2 Sidecar
Middletown, MD

Kyler

Steve has secured a passenger.  Thanks to everyone who showed an interest! be sure to come by and say hello, and talk sidecars.
Ken Kyler
SRA #375
Vintage F2 Sidecar
Middletown, MD

apriliaman

Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

bfd

We may still need one or two passengers so please stay in touch

apriliaman

Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships