News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Absolute Cycle Experience awarding CCS Racers

Started by Absolute, July 24, 2014, 09:33:40 AM

Absolute

Our second year of providing practice, and our first year of hosting all of the NJMP Race practices, I have to say it is something I, our staff, our racers, and regular track riders look forward to three times a year. I hope you enjoyed the Mock ups for both AM and EX classes. I know there was a time when we did not show up as strong as we should have to the CCS rounds, but it took time to build our organization, and another three weekends away from family was a tough decision. After this last weekend. I was humbled to see the amount of ACE riders Racing....Most of them placing on the box. A true testament to the training, track time they received at our NJMP track days. We watched many of them rise through the track day ranks, taking the certification class, and now becoming racers. It will be just as exciting to see them move through AM and EX as well. Although when they go racing, we kind of lose them for a bit, but it is awesome to have CCS as a goal to have for those that start doing track days at NJMP. Thank you again for your support, and Thank you to all at CCS for making us feel at home. Now for the news!

Absolute Cycle Experience has announced that riders holding a Bronze, Silver or Platinum (formerly membership) with us, will issue credits for the following finishes, with a Listing on their sponsor form.

1st Place $100 in TAT Credit
2nd Place $50 in TAT Credit
3rd Place $40 in TAT Credit.
10th Place $25 in TAT Credit
18th Place $10 in TAT Credit
25th Place $10 in TAT Credit

TAT Credit can be used in increments Maximum $50 towards a set of tires, or $25 towards a Track Event.. You must hold a Bronze level Access or higher, and your credits will never expire.

Thank you for supporting ACE, Those who raced this weekend under our banner made us proud! New Jersey Motorsports Park, Championship Cup Series, CCS/ASRA, along with our sponsors Fairfield Inn & Suites - Millville/Vineland, Markbilt Racebikes, MOTO-D Racing, AndiamoRacing Gimoto,CHR,  Bel-Ray Company, Inc., AbsoluteCycle.com.

Anyone who raced this weekend and listed AbsoluteCycle.com, Absolute Cycle Experience, or AbsoluteTrackdays as a sponsor gets credit!
AbsoluteCycle.com
1-877-382-9800
SalesAtAbsolute@aol.com
2182 Elizabeth Ave
Rahway NJ 07065