News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Any new Sidecar teams out there?

Started by bfd, July 23, 2014, 07:39:35 AM

bfd

Have you seen any of the races at NJMP, Loudon, or Summit Point and wanted to get involved? There are a few sidecars available for sale now and some available at the end of the season and we would love to have more CCS racers join us. The Sidecar Racers Association will be at Summit Point at the end of August again this year and would love to answer any questions and talk about what it takes to get started. Why wait until winter to plan for next season?!
My bike is the yellow F1 (long bike) so please stop by and say hi. Everyone will be happy to show you around.
Thanks,
Bill

britx303

I am interested in being a monkey,but how and when do you go about practicing for that? I will be racing at Summit end of August,and possibly racing at NJMP early september if i dont do the pittsburgh WERA round that same weeknd in september.

bfd

Normally the teams are well established and have spent many laps working on their timing but occasionally there's a need for a stand-in like we had at NJMP. Lets stay in touch but at the very least plan to talk at Summit and show you what the bikes look like under the fairing and get acquainted