Wegman weekend

Started by oldguy, May 08, 2003, 05:54:26 AM

oldguy

I'm trying to find out when the Wegman weekend is so I can determine if Super-Dave has a school the day before. Anyone know for sure? It's a long drive and I sure don't want to be there on the wrong day.
TIA
Doug

oldguy

Geez, nobody knows? Is this a secret or what? ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

Saturday, August 23. ;D
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

Thank you Chris. (he beat me to it.) August 23rd is the date! We're having a board meeting Saturday so I'm sure any news will be posted here on Monday!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

oldguy

Thanks, Chris & Alexa. I just mailed my check for my CCS license and filled out the form for Super_Daves school Thursday, put in for vacations, and I'm lookin' forward to meeting everyone!
Thanks for the reply!
Doug

SliderPhoto

Very cool Doug! I'll see you at Supa-Dave's!  ;D

spyderchick

QuoteThanks, Chris & Alexa. I just mailed my check for my CCS license and filled out the form for Super_Daves school Thursday, put in for vacations, and I'm lookin' forward to meeting everyone!
Thanks for the reply!
Doug

Doug, bring your wallet and a pit bike!  ;) ;D We have some pretty cool stuff for this and of course, PIT BIKE RACE!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

oldguy

Hmmmm! Note to self..... need room in trailer for pit bike. 1 pit bike = 4 cases of beer.
I may have to flip a coin on this decision  ;D  ;D  ;D

oh344ccs

I've been to BHF once before.  I suggest that you strap those extra 4 cases on top of the pit bike ;D.  They seem to get thirsty out there.

oldguy

OK, I got it. Pit bike + beer + my famous smoked turkey so I can get K3 fat and slow him down. Sounds like a F40 weekend to me!

K3 Chris Onwiler

After this weekend I'd say that all you'll have to do is avoid running over me on the first lap as I lay there twitching convulsivly...  Hey Doug?  I don't know if you realize the deal with Wegman.  It's an auction of donated materials that feeds a fund for injured racers.  The loot is just incredible.  Bring money!
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

oldguy

You'll be OK by then. Maybe I better bring my spare ride. Wegman list:
Pit Bike
Beer
Money
Famous smoked turkey
Beer
My bike
Beer
More money
Extra bike for K3
Can I send something for the auction? I'd like to help with a donation of something to auction. Just tell me when and where!