News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Pub near Blackhawk?

Started by tshort, May 07, 2003, 02:55:57 PM

tshort

Anyone know the name/location of this pub just a few mins from the track?  To get to it you drive through a small town, with a riverpark on the left side of a winding road.  Then you end up at this pub, on the right side, with a long driveway that goes up hill to a parking lot.  They have great 2-for-1 burgers, and beer in iced pitchers.  Anyone ever been there?  I've only gone there with other people leading the way, and can't remember where the heck it was - but I'd sure like to find it again this weekend... :)
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Chef

just follow the staff.....

:-X
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Woofentino Pugrossi

Which direction? North, south east or west?
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Eddie#200

Sounds like you are talking about the town of Rockton just south/east of the track a little ways.

tshort

Found it - it's north, along Route 2 in Beloit.  A buddy of mine sent me this info:  608-362-8559 is Hansens ph#, they are just  several miles N. of downtown Beloit... from the track, no more than 10 min. N.  of the McDonalds over on Blackhawk Rd.(just w. of the Ramada we always stay  at).

It's a great pub - 2-for-1 burgers, pitchers - just what one needs to slay thirst and hunger built up from a full day of racing. :D
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128