Riders Needed

Started by sacantu2312, March 10, 2014, 11:52:54 AM

sacantu2312

RIDERS NEEDED

Looking for two riders to do the team challenge at Blackhawk Farms (May 17-18) and Road America (July 5-6).  Bike is a second gen SV 650.  Cost would be split three ways for entry, tires, fuel etc.  If rider wrecks the bike he or she is responsible for repair costs. 

Please email me at sayoung317@yahoo.com or message me with questions and or interests.

Thank you,
Sara

F2RGK

I was in until that last part, lol!  U crash, he crashes, we all crash, it's equal split regardless, it's racing.  Especially if u pick your rider the right way.
If you're not Smilin' while you're ridin', then QUIT!

kvanengen

I had an opportunity to get to know Sara better and what their expectations are for the TC. Good people, proper set-up, and would be a good LW TC team to be on!

Doublea

mmmm, this has me seriously considering a 12-13 hr drive from Charlotte...always wanted to ride RA..grrrr
CCS # 37

sacantu2312

F2RGK - I should clarify about the wrecking/responsibility for repairs

If rider crashes during practice or race the cost is split amongst all riders.  However if he/she decides to go out in a practice or race not affiliated with the team challenge then he/she is responsible for any damage to the bike if they crash.

Sorry for the confusion

sacantu2312

We've actually decided that we are interested in doing the entire ASRA Team Challenge Series so if anybody wants to join us please let me know.  Specifics are listed in prior post. 

contact me at sayoung317@yahoo or feel free to message me.

Thank you!

benprobst

Awesome to see another LW team looking to join the fold and out in some laps. We will see you there.

BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Eric Kelcher

Wish I could, fun couple and whoever gets on this team will have a great time; wish I was eligible.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

MAZZ77X

I may be interested in this for my son Anthony Mazziotto III.

He has never been to Road America before and needs the seat time.

Please pm me the cost info if he would be suitable for your team. I can provide references for his abilities if needed.

Thank you,
Anthony Mazziotto Jr.

Z-man

I will act as a reference, the kid is going faster on an SV than most experts do on a 600.  Definitely an up and coming young gun who should move onto a middleweight bike ASAP and get out of the lightweight class, there isn't anyone left for him to beat.  :)
CCS #79 EX

2007 Sponsors
Speedwerks, Team Pro-Motion, Martinmoto.com, Turner Landscaping, CTR, Redline Motorsports, Oxtar, Pirelli, Amsoil, LP, Vortex

MAZZ77X

Quote from: Z-man on March 17, 2014, 06:38:04 PM
I will act as a reference, the kid is going faster on an SV than most experts do on a 600.  Definitely an up and coming young gun who should move onto a middleweight bike ASAP and get out of the lightweight class, there isn't anyone left for him to beat.  :)

Thanks for the kind words Dave. One more season before we decide to take on a middle weight bike full time......

kburns68

If you're still looking, I'd like to talk.  If you or any of your buddies know Garry Bird, he'll vouch for my qualifications.

Kevin Burns
68.kburns@gmail.com