News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Hi. im looking for carpool

Started by deafRacer, January 30, 2014, 11:12:54 PM

deafRacer

Hello everybody. how are u all? im all good. im new and will sign up ccs midwest in feb soon. i used raced with mcra last year. i would like step my level with ccs this year. im from indiana. im looking for carpool who live indiana? let me know. let u know im full deaf and im second year racer. but i been trackday for 6 years. hope anyone can help with me find carpool. my suv isnt work. no idea. midwest have schedule race 1 round at kansas in may. i will be happy help with gas of course. i cant wait meet with u all and new friends. foward looking race with ya all this year. hope u guys will be give me warm make new friend with u all. thanks. my name is grover vincent and find me my facebook.  :cheers: :thumb: if anyone know who live indiana. please let me know and inbox me asap i need getting ready be prepare for travel to race.

have a nice day and hope hear from u very soon.

Eric Kelcher

Hey Grover! I'm the one you spoke with in the office, while I can't help with the carpool(I'm in Texas), I hope you are able to get something arranged.
FYI the message board is a little slower in the winter than during race season.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

deafRacer

hi eric.. yeah i remember talked with u on the phone. im going mail to u next week with order money. yeah i know too early. i just want to know who live indiana and who will go race with ccs midwest this year. i know u live in texas too far lol. if u dont mind ask around and info them conatct with me. thanks. i curious u wll going k.s.  in may? it would be awesome meet u guys. im new this year with ccs. cant wait. i hope they will give me warm and new friend. dont be freak out because im deaf. let me know thanks eric.

tug296

Hi Grover,
I read your postlast night, but I live in frozen north Florida.
Good luck to you and welcome to the best motorcycle roadracing program in the United States!
H. #396
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider

jfboothe

I am located north of Indianapolis. Sending you a PM now.

deafRacer

thanks and hope meet u in oct for final race in fla. ha.   :thumb:

Quote from: tug296 on January 31, 2014, 06:55:33 PM
Hi Grover,
I read your postlast night, but I live in frozen north Florida.
Good luck to you and welcome to the best motorcycle roadracing program in the United States!
H. #396

deafRacer

hi. i got ur email and talked to u in the email right now. cant wait meet u and hang out in april and we will together travel for race. im looking foward for it. thanks for drop here and pm me.  :thumb: :thumb: :cheers:

Quote from: jfboothe on February 01, 2014, 09:54:23 PM
I am located north of Indianapolis. Sending you a PM now.