Chi BHF ->Daytona Race Oct 2013 Need Qualify to Enter??

Started by gskudlarick@gmail.com, September 05, 2013, 09:04:03 AM

gskudlarick@gmail.com

Wow, think I might try Daytona if schedule works out. --- But. .do you need to qualify.. e.g. win or place in your region, or can you just be a CCS racer and sign up?  Looks like an amazing event.   How does track compare to BHF?  Looks like a lot of straights..  Hey.. Looks like they have a Team Hammer Advanced Riding School TH.. I would probably take that too.  Need to learn track in 1 day..  --- Took me all season and then FINALLY 1-1 training to figure out Turn 5 exit at BHF... LOL..

Tornado Bait

Daytona is an extremely high speed venue which includes the high banks as part of the road course.  Apples and oranges compared to BHF.  If you are a licensed racer you can enter.  Grid position is based on your season standings each class.
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing

bruce71198

Quote from: Tornado Bait on September 05, 2013, 12:22:29 PM
Daytona is an extremely high speed venue which includes the high banks as part of the road course. racer you can enter.

Not on a Ninja250!!

MELK-MAN

lots of youtube vid out there for ccs Daytona races. it's a great way to learn a track, and ya, although some will say it's a "horsepower track".. it still takes skill and know-how to put in a good lap there. It's lots of fun, and you can pre or post enter, you are simply gridded by your standing for that class from your respective region. No points ? no big deal, you will just be gridded behind those with points in the class, but AHEAD of those post entering (if you pre enter).
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Tornado Bait

Quote from: bruce71198 on September 06, 2013, 02:12:02 PM

Not on a Ninja250!!
Haha...yeah there are always exceptions.  Have you ever watched AHRMA classes?  Many of them just stick to the apron.  ;)
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing