happy retirement Alan and Judy Muse.. 23 years with ccs

Started by MELK-MAN, September 03, 2013, 11:37:23 AM

MELK-MAN

Just wanted to say THANKS for the years and years of work that ya did with ccs Alan and Judy. they were gonna hit the road for some sight seeing and the like. 23 years from what Alan told me.. Again. Thanks for the hard work. Won't be the same without you guys.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

vnvbandit

~Brian
CCS FL 68
ASRA 68
Thanks
Nancy&Patrick

TrophyGal

Thanks to all the racers and staff Jeanne and I have had the pleasure to be associated with during our 23 years at the races. We learned from and will miss alot of great people following their dreams and living life to the fullest instead of just living.

Be sure and stop by and see us at VIR and Daytona to say goodbye. After that, we hope we'll have many more years seeing the world together!

MELK-MAN

Quote from: TrophyGal on September 04, 2013, 07:34:47 AM
Thanks to all the racers and staff Jeanne and I have had the pleasure to be associated with during our 23 years at the races. We learned from and will miss alot of great people following their dreams and living life to the fullest instead of just living.

Be sure and stop by and see us at VIR and Daytona to say goodbye. After that, we hope we'll have many more years seeing the world together!

no idea why i didn't have Jeannie there, not sure where i got Judy.. Sorry bout that :) Happy retirement anyway, i got the first letter right :) !
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Cowboy 6

C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

Rick Beggs

Hope we still see you in your travels, have a good time, I think you were there for my first race in 91
Gonna miss y'all
RICK BEGGS
RnRCycles VPLubricants TuckerPowerSports FullSpectrumPower MotoLiberty RSTaichi AraiHelmet EBCBrakes EvansCoolant EVS DIDChains MaacoSterling ArmourBodies LextekMotorcycle WoolichRacing Woodcraft JTSprockets ZeroGravityRacing PitBull Lapking ChickenHawk PodiumMotorsportsPirelli

Eric Kelcher

Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition