Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

sdiver68

No, I burned them so the evidence would be gone.... :D
MCRA Race School Instructor

Dawn

I looked for them too today.  I'm thinking that this is a twin sprint and we had a lot of first time CCS racers (we were surrounded by WERA and CRA) that it may take a little bit.  

I'm hoping that they will be posted by 05/16/03 or I'll start  :'(

Dawn   :)

Chef

Maybe someone can offer to help em wit postin em....
                                           :)

i doesnt knows how.... udderwize i'd offers up my issistince       :)

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Dawn

Whooo Hoooo!!!!

Just for grin's I checked.  They are up now!

Dawn   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

tshort

Cool. :)

Any ideas how long it takes for contingencies to be posted (Pirelli - via their website)?
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Dawn

QuoteCool. :)

Any ideas how long it takes for contingencies to be posted (Pirelli - via their website)?

I got this off the WERA site:

QuoteHello Jeff at Pirelli here

I don't work in the contingency area of our company but I keep getting e-mails with racing contingency questions. So hence my need to give the BBS a update, because Rich is flying to Fontana today.

As you all know we have launched a new web based contingency program that will speed up our service to you, BUT you have to understand the process.

1) Race results sent from ANY of the race organizations take 3 to 6 weeks to reach us. Because WERA can be at 3 different racetracks in 3 different regions in the same weekend it takes TIME for them to send us the results.

2) Once we receive them we will post the certs within 1 to 2 weeks, based on the amount of load we get from these groups.

3) All e-mail questions/requests to Pirelli should go thru the contact page at www.us.pirellimoto.com

4) Trudy has left us for a state goverment job and Judi Powell has taken over. Her number is 706 368-5826, this number has a machine in case she is on the other line so leave a message. OR just e-mail the contact page of the web site.

Rdie fast, ride safe and remember

tshort

Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Pierre - Team PMR

What the heck....The results are no longer posted (as of 05-07-03 at 12:28cst).  Was there a mistake on the posted results???
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

Dawn

QuoteWhat the heck....The results are no longer posted (as of 05-07-03 at 12:28cst).  Was there a mistake on the posted results???

Sheesh!  I don't know what happend there.  Paul's results were correct, but I didn't check all of them.

We'll have to wait and see.

TiffineyIngram

Nothing was wrong with them, I just emailed Chicago to see what's up.

Dawn

QuoteNothing was wrong with them, I just emailed Chicago to see what's up.

Thanks Tiffiney....

Say - Why don't you move up this way.  I could certainly use some help keeping these MW boys in line.

Dawn   ;D