News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

6th Annual Fry Your Eyes Out Cookout

Started by twilkinson3, May 02, 2013, 11:32:42 AM

Linked Events

twilkinson3

I've been doing this for a few years....every June/July we host a spicey food eater's bonanza...Alexa suggested posting this up for the rest of you this year ....so here it is

Bring the hottest thing you know how to make to be judged by the rest of us, purchased heat will not be graded thanks to my aunt who one time brought something labelled "Salsa Stoopid"....shenanigans ensued (think tablespoon on the tongue and the one who wins swallowed last...)

Anywho it's a good time starts at 2pm-ish and goes till whenever, location is in Menomonee Falls, WI - shoot me a PM for the address (twilkinson3 on here) or an email at taw081272 at hotmail.com

Other recommended things to bring is your favorite beverage (we have a good supply but to each their own  8) ), fold up chairs for a place to sit,  and of course bring an intent to have a good time!

twilkinson3

Forgot to mention - non spicey food is also accepted - we have a number of folks that aren't into the hot food there every year as well (my girlfriend for instance hehe)