Does CCS offer a lifetime membership/license?

Started by njracer, December 14, 2012, 12:13:39 PM

njracer

I know one of the other Orgs. offer a lifetime membership/license to their members if they have held their license for 10 years straight without interruption.

Does CCS offer this as well?

Thanks!

Super Dave

Quote from: njracer on December 14, 2012, 12:13:39 PM
I know one of the other Orgs. offer a lifetime membership/license to their members if they have held their license for 10 years straight without interruption.

Does CCS offer this as well?

Thanks!
I had a CCS license from 1988 to 2010 or so...  No lifetime opportunities were ever offered to me.  I know WERA used to have that a long time ago.  Do they still have it?  I didn't think they still did, but I never looked into it.  Not enough WERA races in my travels.

If you want an official reply...  They are almost never available here.  Contact CCS direct.
Super Dave

njracer

Quote from: Super Dave on December 14, 2012, 02:48:34 PM
I had a CCS license from 1988 to 2010 or so...  No lifetime opportunities were ever offered to me.  I know WERA used to have that a long time ago.  Do they still have it?  I didn't think they still did, but I never looked into it.  Not enough WERA races in my travels.

If you want an official reply...  They are almost never available here.  Contact CCS direct.

Yes, WERA still offers the lifetime license to racers who have held a license uninterrupted fro 10 years.

I was just wondering since I've had my CCS license since 95.

It would be nice if they did offer this to the people who have supported them for such a long time.

Turboblew

WERA allows you to prepay for your 10yrs if you wanted to be a "lifer" the first year out.    :biggrin: