News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Welcome to Daytona!

Started by chaplain220, September 22, 2012, 10:43:36 AM

chaplain220

Getting to be that time of year again, CCS running Daytona!  Be good to see everyone, and welcome to all you bros who are coming for the first time, it really is something to say you raced at the Speedway! Or, in my case, broked all my bones at the Speedway!  Either way it's a memory of a lifetime.  If you need to ship items ahead of you, feel free to forward them to my address.  And when you get here if you need some after hours wrenching when the gates close, my home is very close to the speedway and has 3 bays at your service, along with some good food and a firepit.  Just know you got a brother in the area, hit me up with a pm if you need anything. Takes guts to grid up and do battle on the track, proud of all you guys.

tug296

Your a good man Chaplain, hope to see ya at the track.
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider

supercarl

Im heading to Daytona for the first time and I cant wait! Glad to see theres cool guys like you out there willing to help us newbs!
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing