News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

VIR Registration & Gate times

Started by TrophyGal, September 20, 2012, 01:48:14 PM

TrophyGal

I've confirmed with the VIR management that the Full Course is rented to a car group Thursday and Friday until at least 5pm.  All of us won't be able to get inside until after they've vacated.

Early Rider Registration opening time is still uncertain, and we plan to be open for at least 2 hours on Friday evening.  Until we get there and see what's what, I won't know when we can start.  (I typically need an hour+ to get unpacked and set-up)  The same goes for Tech.  Sorry I can't be more specific.

We will begin selling armbands at 4:00pm on Friday and you'll be able to park in the side parking lot as usual to wait until we're allowed to go in.  After that, the gate will be open all night Friday & Saturday, and of course all day on Sunday.

REMEMBER - Gate Passes must be paid in CASH.  No credit or debit cards can be accepted at the gate.

Hope to see a big crowd there this weekend.  The weather is predicted to be beautiful!

MAZZ77X

With out any trackdays Friday prior to the race weekend it's just not financially worth the trip for us. Maybe next year CCS could schedule a practice day/Raceday weekend.

Seems like VIR is the only track without track time access available Friday prior to races................... :rollseyes:

Good luck to those that are going and stay safe!