News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

R.I.P. Bill Fehrman - MW Race Director

Started by TrophyGal, August 16, 2012, 05:36:23 PM

Supergirl

IMMIGracing
CCS #56 - Arlen Ness Racing, Hindle, Silkolene, Suomy, Woodcraft, Vortex, Sharkskinz, PopShadow, TrackdayMag.com, CyclepathRacing.com

supercarl

Bill was always so helpful at the track. I can't believe he's gone...you will be missed Bill! RIP.
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

gpz11

Sad to hear this.

Bill was always a great person to deal with and be around.

RIP Good Sir.

spinblue

This sux, so sad, so sorry.

Our blessings to all his loved ones.

DanO966

RIP It was a sad sad day!  :-(  GodSpeed.
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Jeff

Celebrating a life well lived and a fantastic legacy.  Bill was a guy who touched so many hearts.  An absolute icon of CCS Racing in the Midwest.  I'm happy to have had the pleasure of knowing him.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

EX#996

Quote from: Jeff on August 17, 2012, 10:52:29 AM
Celebrating a life well lived and a fantastic legacy.  Bill was a guy who touched so many hearts.  An absolute icon of CCS Racing in the Midwest.  I'm happy to have had the pleasure of knowing him.

+1

My he rest in peace.

The Buxtons

Paul and Dawn Buxton

Ma

R.I.P. Bill, you will be missed.
Condolences to his family.
At this rough time for you, remember how much he was respected & liked by his CCS family.

SnacktimeKC

HAWK

Bill made a difficult job seem easy.

He was always a pleasure to be around at the track.

Bill you will long be remembered and sorely missed.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

Falco

I have been a member of the CCS family for little bit over a year but Bill made me feel welcomed and knew not only knew my name but also the proper pronunciation.  Trust me, that was not unnoticed. 

Bill you will be missed. 

Rest in Piece, I hope you are having fun over there with Joey, Marco, Shoya, Daijiro and the gang.

Thank You for everything you will be missed!

MW CCS #144 Am

Jwhite316

May he rest in peace, and I pray that he his legacy and soul go on for eternity.  To me, Bill was like a Dad to all of us.  Motorcycle Racing is inherently dangerous, Bill gave his all to try and make it as safe as possible.  Bill was one of us, he lived life to the fullest.  When I heard this news, I was almost hoping this coming Blackhawk was going to be cancelled, but you know what that's not what Bill would've wanted.  I hope we can all come together and celebrate Bill Fehrman's great life.

Rest in Peace Bill Fehrman.
Well how could there be two number 1's? It'd be number 11 then?