News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Wal-Mart Run

Started by MightyDuc Racing, April 30, 2003, 06:44:45 PM

dwilson

Money, tent, chairs, canopy, rugs, power inverter, lights, cute girls ::), radio, golf umbrella, comfy clothes, food & drink, tools, gas (5 gal)...

I'd like to bring a fridge & microwave to Summit with me and use their electricity.  I also want to bring an air conditioner to cool my canopy.  

MightyDuc Racing

QuoteMotrin.

;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Pit_Girl

Naw.... see, all you need is some Lay's KC Masterpiece potato chips, some mountain dew, and some "white boyz" (keebler elf cookies)  ;D
but then again, i already have my white boy.... ;D  (sorry nate, had to say it ;D  :-*)

-jennifer

Protein Filled

You forgot the beer, the rum and the nuts... ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteYou forgot the beer, the rum and the nuts... ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

criminalspeed

I'm writing most of this down. 8)

spyderchick

What, your 'puter doesn't have a "print" button? ;) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

StumpysWife

Stumpy requires a double batch of my home-made chocolate chip cookies that are just about raw in the middle.  He calls them power bars.  

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteStumpy requires a double batch of my home-made chocolate chip cookies that are just about raw in the middle.  He calls them power bars.  

I guess that would just depend on what he's trying to power. :o

;D

Chef

Dood,
i am truly Fortunate!, got a couple friends that have talent, but nothing exciting to do on race weekends ???

so i make sure to pick up Red (my brother and trackside mechanic), and Lonette ( Long time friend, Pit boss and COOK!!!)

MAN!!!, one time she blind-sided me with a plate of CHICKEN ALFREDO :o

nooo argument from the Chef on that one...... till afterwards   ;D

" you know we gotta watch them carbs..."    ;D

oh yea, empty plate by then....

;D  Ike    :)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

shook1

and I thought you were the chef???

Oh, I see.......you just cook out on the track ;D

Watch out ya'll the Chef is fittin' to smoke yo ass...

Chef

Well Thanks for the confidence booster, Ice !...

wutsup witcho arm ??.....
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.