News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Guy in purple/yellow leathers in Race 8 at BHF today.

Started by Woofentino Pugrossi, July 01, 2012, 08:10:18 PM

Woofentino Pugrossi

If you are on here, didnt mean to run wide in front of ya like that in T1. Couldnt get the bike to turn while bouncing around on the patch.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

truckstop

I was in the T1 corner station watching that.... You all did a good job of coping with that situation. Everyone stayed upright which is the important thing. Not your fault the pavement sucked.

bruce71198

No problem, I actully practiced driving over that suface just to know what to expect, so I'm all good thanks. also just an FYI the traction on the outer rumble strips isnt all that bad !!

Jwhite316

Yeah they seemed a whole lot better than the seems that were letting oil seep up....
Well how could there be two number 1's? It'd be number 11 then?

Woofentino Pugrossi

Well I found out why I couldnt find ya afterwards Bruce. I was looking for a bike with yellow plates on the tail. For some reason I thought I seen yellow number plates. 

Yeah Jen, everyone staying upright is the most important thing. I just hate messing someone elses race up while getting acclimated with the bike and 8yrs off. Still have some suspension work to do. Twins are weird when you are used to 4 bangers.  :biggrin:  My goal for this weekend was to get it below 1:40. Came >||< close. Next one I want to shoot for 1:35.

Gotta work on my starts also. Cant do them like I used to on my F2.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

bruce71198

Its funny how we dont recognize each other without our gear on !!

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: bruce71198 on July 03, 2012, 10:35:44 AM
Its funny how we dont recognize each other without our gear on !!

No kidding. Or you guys not recognizing me without my cornerworking shirt, radio and the crash truck.  :biggrin:  I'm usually pitting in Buell Alley with Speedy (522 ex).
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141