News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

New member here, just saying hi !

Started by crome, June 14, 2012, 12:39:48 AM

crome

hey everyone, my names Chris Im 24 and Im located in northern MD. Im pretty excited to get into racing (might sound weird) but Ive felt like I really have to come out and give it my best shot since I started riding lol, Im the type of person that as long as its above 40ish and not snowing or extreme weather then Im on my bike and Im constantly stalking forums and reading and talking to everyone that I can so I can lean as much as possible. That said if any of you have some beginner tips or advice Im all ears  :pop: As for joining Im signing up for the MARRC RRS on the 29th of this month and just going with what I can from there. I learned how to ride on my friends cbr 1000rr (probably not the best choice) but it allowed me to push farther as I was ready and at some times it pushed me to learn how to do things a little faster then I may have been ready for ha. Last year I picked up a 2004 Buell Firebolt and have been riding that non stop for about a solid year now. Those cbr's might be faster but in the turns I wouldnt trade my bolt for anything  :thumb: Enough with the rant, I hope to get to know you guys and see ya at the track!

Ride Safe - Chris

Gixxerblade

brendan113

Hello and best of luck. See you there.