News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

CCS Florida overall/class points screwed up again...?!

Started by Wavrdr, June 02, 2012, 09:53:51 PM

Wavrdr

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but the points have gone haywire post round 5 at Pbir....

Some of us jumped over 400 points in the overall and the class points are effed up also...

Can we get some correct calculations....please?!

DougG60

not just florida, atlantic also. from the calculations i have done our double points weekend have now been tripled.
EX101 Ducati 848

Super Dave

Super Dave

race712

Points appear to have been silently fixed on June 4th.  I spot checked a couple Atlantic region entries and they look correct now.

mgage

I dont believe them now. I see my overall has been PI adjusted and I see another has been given non adjusted overall points. My class points however are correct. My overall may be correct but is everyone elses? That is the question.

IMO we need a full recount. 

roadracer162

Quote from: mgage on June 05, 2012, 12:24:47 PM
I dont believe them now. I see my overall has been PI adjusted and I see another has been given non adjusted overall points. My class points however are correct. My overall may be correct but is everyone elses? That is the question.

IMO we need a full recount. 

Is this based out of Florida?  :)
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Wavrdr

A full recount....more like a full recalculation!

139 points earned...82.8 points awarded to my overall...I'm not so sure I understand the index calculation and/or how it can affect it that much....

MELK-MAN

Quote from: Wavrdr on June 05, 2012, 01:19:19 PM
A full recount....more like a full recalculation!

139 points earned...82.8 points awarded to my overall...I'm not so sure I understand the index calculation and/or how it can affect it that much....

it's just a simple multiplier .. your 139 points x the PI = adjusted points. Your PI is based on your finishes in relation to how many riders were in the races. Like a batting average. Win every race, you have a PI of 1000 for that class and all your classes. Win em all in one class (1000) and finish mid pack in your 2nd class (500) you have an overall PI for the overall points of 750, that is the number that gets multiplied to figure your overall points. There is a bit more to it than that, but that is the jist of it..
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Super Dave

Quote from: MELK-MAN on June 05, 2012, 01:24:22 PM
it's just a simple multiplier .. your 139 points x the PI = adjusted points. Your PI is based on your finishes in relation to how many riders were in the races. Like a batting average. Win every race, you have a PI of 1000 for that class and all your classes. Win em all in one class (1000) and finish mid pack in your 2nd class (500) you have an overall PI for the overall points of 750, that is the number that gets multiplied to figure your overall points. There is a bit more to it than that, but that is the jist of it..
So, are you gonna update the points? 

:biggrin:
Super Dave

MELK-MAN

Quote from: Super Dave on June 05, 2012, 01:25:28 PM
So, are you gonna update the points? 

:biggrin:

negative! but if i do, i'm gonna pad my lead in the FL region ..  :)

leeroy996

MELK-MAN

wouldn't be able to help myself.. what can I say ! :)