ccs office, overall reginal points?

Started by MELK-MAN, April 10, 2012, 06:40:36 PM

hdpromos

Quote from: Super Dave on May 14, 2012, 12:19:56 PM
I think that was around yet at the ending part of CCE...and that's your time yet.  But it probably only applied to National office stuff which would include Midwest and the offshoots.

I do believe overall points on the new program will have to be addressed before online entries can be looked into? Or would you just like to forget about overall points and go to online entry? :rollseyes:

HD 

leeroy996

JayB125

Quote from: hdpromos on May 14, 2012, 04:04:56 PM

I do believe overall points on the new program will have to be addressed before online entries can be looked into? Or would you just like to forget about overall points and go to online entry? :rollseyes:

HD 

Well its not looking like the overall points are working out so why not....

hdpromos

Quote from: JayB125 on May 14, 2012, 05:20:55 PM
Well its not looking like the overall points are working out so why not....

Ok game change :banghead: , it's now online entries :jerkoff: ! I'm outa here, let me know how that works out :blahblah: !

HD

leeroy996

Perhaps we can delegate the overall points scoring to the nearest 5 year old.  :biggrin:

Super Dave

Quote from: hdpromos on May 14, 2012, 04:04:56 PM

HD 
Well, which will help CCS nationally and the individual independent CCS regions be more profitable?

The web...well, it's pretty big.  There are racers that have grandma's that can use it.  They may live away from their grand kids that race.  But they are still enthusiasts.  There are even friends of racers that are still enthusiasts.  And the whole web thing could be used to help CCS promote itself to the racers and fans as a caring organization that really appreciates the money that racers, their mom's and whomever pay to the organization to put on the events. 

There are awards at the end of the year, or some many months after, even for all the travel and competition.  While most racers don't have a really big program or anything, it might be the only program that they ever have in sports in their lifetime.  Seems like the lack of importance put into points, and sometimes results, places the organization in an adversarial relationship with the place where the financing comes from.  That really stinks from a customer point of view...

And so many have volunteered over the past decade PLUS to even compile whatever for CCS for free... 
Super Dave

hdpromos

Quote from: Super Dave on May 15, 2012, 11:14:33 AM
Well, which will help CCS nationally and the individual independent CCS regions be more profitable?

The web...well, it's pretty big.  There are racers that have grandma's that can use it.  They may live away from their grand kids that race.  But they are still enthusiasts.  There are even friends of racers that are still enthusiasts.  And the whole web thing could be used to help CCS promote itself to the racers and fans as a caring organization that really appreciates the money that racers, their mom's and whomever pay to the organization to put on the events. 

There are awards at the end of the year, or some many months after, even for all the travel and competition.  While most racers don't have a really big program or anything, it might be the only program that they ever have in sports in their lifetime.  Seems like the lack of importance put into points, and sometimes results, places the organization in an adversarial relationship with the place where the financing comes from.  That really stinks from a customer point of view...

And so many have volunteered over the past decade PLUS to even compile whatever for CCS for free... 

Great we agree :cheers: ! Now let's get the points thing fixed and then do all the other things that need to be done. :thumb:

HD

LoneStar

In addition to the reports they provide, CCS should consider publishing the raw timing and scoring data to the web in simple XML formatted files.

CCS AM #134 - Ducati 848 - www.facebook.com/FullerMoto
2012 CCS Atlantic SuperTwins AM Champion
2012 CCS Mid-Atlantic SuperTwins AM Champion
2012 CCS Summit Point SuperTwins AM Track Champion

Super Dave

Quote from: hdpromos on May 15, 2012, 11:27:26 AM

Great we agree :cheers: ! Now let's get the points thing fixed and then do all the other things that need to be done. :thumb:

HD
Oh, hell, yeah!  I think the only response that everyone that want to see their points or the points of their friend/family seem to have is:

WTF?  It's 2012!
Super Dave

leeroy996

I've changed my mind.  I like posting CCS a check to enter and the flexibility that provides.

Super Dave

Quote from: leeroy996 on May 15, 2012, 03:19:57 PM

I've changed my mind.  I like posting CCS a check to enter and the flexibility that provides.
That was always available when there was the online opportunity in addition to other organizations that have those yet today.
Super Dave

leeroy996

just noticed points were updated.  No overall yet.