News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Road A rocked!

Started by spyderchick, April 29, 2003, 05:12:41 AM

spyderchick

You know, RA has had it's good years and it's bad years, but this one seemed like a particularly good year. Everyone was really positive that I talked to, even the riders who had crashed or were having some mechanical trouble. And the riders who were hooked up! dude!  :o Everyone was going for it.  ;D The vibe was just so fresh!

We went and visited the motard track and those guys are nuts! I know a bunch of 'em who are older and do that rather than roadrace because "it's safer". I think it's all relative. They're doing some crazy stuff out there. :o :o :o ;D

Maybe I was just in a good mood cuz I knew Rhiannon was coming home. I know I wasn't imaginig things from all my loyal customers (who are definitely friends). You guys never missed a chance to thank me for the work I've done for you. :D There were racers thanking me for putting  such "nice" patches on their leathers.  :D ;D

You all are the best; racers, wives, girlsfriends, pit crew, I really appreciate the kind words. Thank you a million times over for making this such a pleasant business to be running!!!   :'( :) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Chef

i know im gonna miss on this....

Alexa !!! you added in to SWEETEN the pot for me and my time at Road-A !!!
i remember you, but we hadnt been introduced, you HOTTIE !  :-*
(dont let Rhi-rhi see this!)  :-X

to add more, im glad for my Team, Network Racing/Team Acapelo, Red and Lonette (worked their butts off to put lil ole me in the limelite), Ellie and Patrice couldnt make it...amd atleast Ellie works hard behind the scenes!  ;)

AT ROAD-A  i had the pleasure to meet a TOM, a DON (helped push the f-TANK er, f2)(thanks!!!) the plugs were due, uhm overdue) thanks to SCHOCK RACING, MIKE, Craig, Ken, Ma!, Heath and Pj (cool peeps!)
met a steve (dang that #?, we'll see ya at MAM) Stumpy and Wife and the rest of the crew (thumb up!)
Amy Michelle and Sara! no words for my BUDS!!!
Ice301,Desmondo, Sean(tiffany), Chris, met mike227's buddy-Cory, Paul,Dawn,Rennee, Anthony (OOH, i NEED TO CALL YOU!!!)DiDiMao (didnt know you fell either, TOLD you to slow down!!! ;D) Super_SLIMEY_Dave (i want my T-shirt)(you gotta hate schysters!!! ::) (joking SIR!) oh yeah, Mike at VRS THANK YOU! SDiver68, almost got the nerve to introduce mahself to Mark Junge just down from us, but when i wasnt he was busy...in time..real close to a big name guy (like Super_Dave  ;) )  passed the Weggie trailor, made a smile, DanO, saw Josh773, that 505 guy (marked man, tis tis tis)(he CREAMED us!)(but FUN nevertheless) JJ 97 SuperCool Kid! spanked me too! (this time) Dwayne (171 i think, and his buddy) alfredo314 forgot his buddy's name and #....ALL the cornerWorkers, The TECH GUYS Rock, CALM Down, Larry! and Linda was in Registration, Barbara too, and the rest of them, and i finally got in the tower! and i promised i wouldnt forget the lady's name and i want to say claudia but not sure (but i like when women chew me out anyway  ;D...  went out on the bridge for the first time (SWEET!!! view of a start) Bill F. is always cool, Kevin was cool all the CCS peeps....
OH YEAH, SUPER_DUCK didnt pay-up the Corona's (hey, you hate Valentino Rossi, not me)(but thanks for taking a minute to have one with me anyways!!!)(always GOOD to see you BRO.!) saw wuytak, ....
i gotta get back to work, knew i wouldnt get everyone !!!      ;)
but you know who you are......

Anyway, Road-A rocked for me too, Alexa!
anyone i didnt mention, just know that if we spoke then you played a part in an excellent weekend, even if it was just a wave or a nod, or if you were one of those chicks with the shorts on and the belly out, or some of those low-cut jeans, or some of them capri- pants...... im crackin up...... i tickles mahself..

Chef ;D
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chef

OOPS, I know what i wanted to write...

i conquored !

friday 4/25 2002    waded f2 in kink                       (no racing sat. & sun.)
friday 8/2 2002        blown f4 motor (no back up)        "  "        "  "

first weekend 2003  ALL GOOD !!!  Road-A  ROCKS !!!

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

DanO966

Ahhh Yesssss
This weekend rocked.  I've never gotten my arse kicked soo soo bad ;D.  I love it!!  Makes me go faster!  It was nice to see a bunch of you guys.  It was nice to almost take a hole shot ;) (mwss)  It was nice to *start* to get on pace by sunday.  All I have to say, my god are some of those boyz fast!!
Can't wait until Aug for FUSA!!!!!

I'm glad my boys (we all ride on the street together) Am 271 Jeremy Bentz (aka FatKid), Am#62 Mike Roeser, and Am #43 Mike Shallcross (stickman) did so well this weekend!  

Man the weather was awesome and I didn't CRASH!!  wooo hooo
LOL

It was a GREAT weekend.  
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Super Dave

How did Mike and Mike do?  I didn't get a chance to catch up and find out exactly.

Chef, you gotta come by and ASK for the shirt or I'll forget.  EEK! :P  
Super Dave