News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Will we have our transponers by Topeka??

Started by jigs, March 19, 2012, 05:30:08 PM

jigs

C'mon.....secondly does it matter which fork tube we put it on..right or left.....

roadracer162

It goes on the right and yes it does matter to get the best results. I wouldn't worry about it too much if you haven't received it yet. They will probably have it there for you.

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

jigs

twilkinson3

Ok what if we paid for them and are NOT going to HPT (kids work life excuse)

grasslander

Quote from: twilkinson3 on March 21, 2012, 12:50:24 PM
(kids work life excuse)

You always have this excuse for not coming to HPT.  I think you just don't want to have to deal with an old man in his backyard...
CCS #413 CMRA #413
G-Baby Racing Endurance Team
2013 ASRA Team Challenge GTL National Champions
2015 US National Endurance Series LW National Champions

genosr1

i ain't goin no where near your back yard, but i'll see you at the start line

twilkinson3

Lol Jim, come up to RA this year...haven't seen you in ages it seems - Teenager has a Robotics Region competition this weekend and I got suckered into mentoring the program this year (ok I was having way too much fun too but still....)

Assuming the schedule stays somewhat stable for next year I'll be looking ot hitch a ride down and come play - promise.

grasslander

Gino - we're going to have fun!
Terry - sorry no RA but look for me at a BHF round.
CCS #413 CMRA #413
G-Baby Racing Endurance Team
2013 ASRA Team Challenge GTL National Champions
2015 US National Endurance Series LW National Champions

twilkinson3

Ohhh BFR....Hey Jim...I took the hint last time and got the motor done for the supersport <insert evil grin here>  would definitely be good fun once again I'm sure

Germany

Burt Munro

Stefan, Eric posted today that anyone racing at Topeka this weekend who pre-ordered will be able to pickup their Transponder at the track. They were going to ship units out last week but had to hold up because it looked like the next shipment might be delayed arriving. They found out today that they wouldn't be delayed further. Sounds like the supplier has been a bit overwhelmed keeping up with the demand.

Rick
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

jigs

They're supposed to be at registration...