class and overall points?

Started by MELK-MAN, March 16, 2012, 11:59:08 PM

MELK-MAN

any ideas when the points will be updated or when any will be posted? I see results but no points. Thanks in advance! :)
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

roadracer162

Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

vance

Question regarding the 400 point total to bump to expert...
I've searched the forum and there's no clear answer as to what defines "points".  Do you have to:
A. score 400 points in one region? 
B. Score 400 points in one class?  EDIT:  I think that's impossible??? 35 points x 10 rounds...
C. score 400 points total (by this I mean the RRR round was in 3 regions.  So do points from all 3 regions go towards your total of the 400)?
D.None of the above?

Gixxerblade

You score points in one region all of your classes you do combined.

GSXR RACER MIKE

As far as the individual class and the overall championships go your paid points toward every region listed for a particular event, so if you score 20 points in a Middleweight Superbike race you get paid that amount of points for that class for every region listed for that event. But the 20 points you earned will only go toward your 400 point 'Expert bump' status ONCE since you only competed in 1 actual race class. It also doesn't matter what regions you collect points in thru out the season, the 400 point bump is for points earned in ANY individual race classes run within all of ASRA & CCS Racing.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

mgage

So is that a performance index adjusted 400, do double points rounds count as single?

And to stay on topic with Melk, what about points?

MELK-MAN

2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

mgage