It's Official!!!

Started by stumpy, April 28, 2003, 08:58:47 AM

stumpy

I was officially the last one the crash in the kink! :P
And I lived to tell about it. Actually I feel pretty dang good for goin' down that fast. Big ups to the air fence!!! It was sooooo cushy after sliding on the apron for a while. Check out the Transponders thread for Jacks great pics of it. At least I got some wood earlier Saturday, It kinda numbed the pain a little ;D
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

Pierre - Team PMR

Just glad your all right!  That could have been really really bad...
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

Chef

Dood, you were railin in practice!
i was really glad to meet you, and Stumpy's Wife !! you guys had a good crew over there, great genuine smiles all around !!!

see ya at blkhwk !!!

(shapin up to be a fun season, mw am's have great competition!)

Ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

StumpysWife

Hey Ike, I'm so happy I met you, too!  You are just a superstar on the track--so much fun to watch!  Keep it up!  Stumpy's out in the garage right now getting the F4i back together again.  I don't think he liked watching the MWSS race with me and the fam in the stands at Canada Corner too much!  

Take care and we'll see you at BHF!  

Steviebee

Bummer i missed this round .

Hopefully ill have everything back together for the next Blackhawk weekend ?

Stumpy your going to make the next Blackhawk weekend right ?  Going to dave's school on thursday ?

stumpy

Ya trying to piece that baby back together, I need a fairing stay, And rear sets...Any Ideas? Aftermarket?
I think I might just go the cheaper way and get the new 600rr.........did you buy that?...My wife didn't either ;D
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

Super Dave

Woodcraft makes the best rear sets, foot levers, and pegs.

GP Tech for fairing brackets.

You can probably get some from Kevin Hanson, he was one of my instructors in the class...

http://www.safetyfirstracing.com

Get his number and call him.  He's on his way to Sears Point right now, but I'm sure he could get something drop shipped to you.  I'll be at Sears on Wed. myself.

Your bike's fine.  And no one has any parts for Honda RR's...let alone '03 R6's...
Super Dave

Johnson

Maybe woodcraft is a good idea......stumpy's got a final kink wreck souvenier.............a vortex brake lever bent in a complete circle......gonna look good on the wall!