News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

monty python

Started by Pit_Girl, April 24, 2003, 09:11:56 PM

Pit_Girl

me and nate decided that we were going to watch "the meaning of life" this weekend, since neither of us had seen it.... omg, it was bad.  there were like 2 good jokes in the whole movie.  when we got to the part with the nearly-nakes roller skating women, we decided to call it quits and popped in "the holy grail" ("tis but a scratch"... got it right that time nate? ;)).... i'm just curious to see if anyone else shared my opinion (though it wouldnt be the first time someone didnt) (god i hope this doesnt turn into a political discussion lol)

-jennifer

Nate R

I don't think it was THAT bad, just not up to the standard comedic level of Monty Python. The Holy Grail gets my vote for the best.

Coconuts carried by swallows.  :D ::)

One of my fav. parts of the grail is when the French guard sees the wooden rabbit. His facial expressions and body language are HILARIOUS!  :D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

harb990

dwilson

I thought life of Brian sucked.  THe only part that was really funny was when the mother tells brian he's a Roman, his response...  "I'm a Jew, a Yid, a Heebie, a Red See Pedestrian"   ;D