News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

My Racing Bio Closing Down

Started by Russell2566, September 02, 2011, 03:47:34 PM

bodie1331

It's very unfortunate that such a good resource will no longer be available. Thank you for all your work on keeping the times available as long as you did. Best wishes
CCS MA AM 813 / Spiegler,Woodcraft, ASV Inventions, Bridgestone, Pit Bull, Track Tactics Trackdays

Dieselboy

Appreciate the effort, sad to see it went unappreciated for so long. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Colin #686
Nesba A | CCS AM

alexm

Russell - thanks for all your hard work on this.

If hosting is a burden, I have access to a few hosting resources in case you're interested. Check your PM.

Russell2566

I'm currently hosting on a HostMySite.com private VPN. It's possible a cheaper shared hosting solution might work. I need either a ColdFusion, BlueDragon or Railo server to run the application with a SQL Server backend.

steve p

CCS is so far behind the times I doubt they will ever catch up.  Thank you for all your hard work and your efforts to keep it going over the past few years, it is greatly appreciated.  Someday, CCS may actually step up and be a professional organization.
Steve Palella
MW #32
2002 Aprilia RSVR Mille

Russell2566

Business is business, but I can't believe that after a few years and TONS of MY money and time that CCS doesn't even have the basic decency to call me back and talk...

antirich

Cowboy 6

Quote from: Russell2566 on September 07, 2011, 03:44:50 PM
I need either a ColdFusion, BlueDragon or Railo server to run the application with a SQL Server backend.

Yeah, what he said......
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

alexm

Quote from: Russell2566 on September 07, 2011, 03:44:50 PM
I'm currently hosting on a HostMySite.com private VPN. It's possible a cheaper shared hosting solution might work. I need either a ColdFusion, BlueDragon or Railo server to run the application with a SQL Server backend.

I have access to a shared VM with SQL Server available, but I don't have CF server or BlueDragon licenses, although Railo looks to be oss.

Peter998

Russell,
Thank you for all your hard work. I used it as a resource and found it very informative.
Peter Meringolo 2010 Expert/ASRA # 998
ECS Racing

nj01_6

firefightergarcia

Great job on keeping that site going. I will truly miss the  "i ran such and such" and then thinking Bull*hit let me go check my bio, hah damn liar....lol
CCS Expert #911