Caught someones crash on my GoPro this weekend at BFR. Crash rider want a copy?

Started by supercarl, August 23, 2011, 10:04:00 AM

supercarl

I was running my GoPro this weekend at BFR and captured someone's crash on film. I dont know who it was, but I figured I'd make a post to see if they want the footage. I know I would if it was me!

I believe it was the Amateur Middleweight Superbike race. It was a green bike and they crashed in Turn 6. Whoever it was tried passing me on the inside and it looks like they lost the front and went down. It was for 4th position I think.

Anyway I got it on film, its only about a second or two, but you still see the crash. If you want a copy just let me know. I'm at work so I cant post/send it now, but I can when I get home.
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

Cnichol2

That was me! Lmao. I would love to see it or have a copy. Thanks

Cnichol2@gmail.com

Thanks,
-Charlie

supercarl

Just sent you an email with the vid lol. Too bad you went down, I think we wouldve had a good battle!
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing