News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Survey: Credit Card debt/Usage

Started by Nate R, April 24, 2003, 10:30:08 AM

Nate R

I'm doing a school project on Credit card debt/usage. Please take the time to go through the 8 questions if you are between the ages of 18-30. There's nothing that asks for e-mail or name, etc, so it's completely confidential.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=35847

Thanx all!

I know some of you racers have some CC debt. I've got a card on my Mom's account, and I think I've easily done over $2K of transactions this year so far. (I don't carry a balance ever, though)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

MightyDuc Racing

I answered, but you don't really want to know. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

GSXR RACER MIKE

Too bad I'm 33 and can't do your survey. I am on the recovery side of paying off massive unsecured debt I accumulated in my 20's thru racing, ski trips, and having fun. I'm just glad that I am able to recover without filing bankruptcy and will soon enough be able to get that monkey off my back (greatly looked forward to after years of being in that stranglehold). It has been a lesson learned the hard way and will not ever be repeated by me again!
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

MightyDuc Racing

hahahaha....paid them all off once already ($40000+) from my early 20's.  Now starting to pay off my mid-20's debt...lol.  My wife is making me pay it all off. :(  I still sneak the motel bills from racing weekends onto one of my Visa's so I can secure the rooms for late arrival. SHHHHH  ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

By the way though... I got a lot of cool toys and stuff. ;)  Unfortunately that stuff ages and I need some new cool toys and she always says no. >:(

;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

Super Dave

Super Dave

Nate R

gsxrmike, you can make estimates for when you were 30  ;)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

dwilson

I'm 28 and just got out of CC debt!  I was up to about $18K a few years ago and it only took about 2 years to happen.  Worst part is I don't even know what I bought, just dinner here, clothes there...

funksouljon

dwilson

What can I say, I was having a really good time  ::)  I think the worst part is at 15-18% interest, I probably paid almost double that back.  I't kind of funny that racing isn't that much more expensive than my former night-clubbing habit...

craigincali

I just lied about my age  ;D.  Hey, I just maxed out my 3 rd card yesterday.  Racing gets expspensive!  Time to refinance my house again!
Craig

Nate R

Thanx everyone! I got all the info I needed  :)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com