Van totalled :( Can anyone take my bike to blackhawk this weekend for me?

Started by supercarl, August 16, 2011, 05:48:56 PM

supercarl

Well I hit a deer with my van recently on the way to a BIR race weekend. It totalled the van and now I have no way of getting my bike to the track :(

So im wondering does anyone have room to fit an r6 in their truck/trailer? Id be super grateful and definitly return the favor as best I could with gas money, beer, or whatever you want. I'm Located in Kenosha WI about an hour directly east of Blackhawk. I can drive my car up seperatly with the rest of my gear and stuff, I really just need transport for my bike. if you have room for my pitbike too thatd be even better but not absolutely necessary lol.

I figure if my r6 could hitch a ride with someone it would be much easier and cheaper than renting a uhaul or something. So if anyone thinks they might be able to help me out please let me know! THANKS!!!

Carl S
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

Dieselboy

Colin #686
Nesba A | CCS AM

supercarl

Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

supercarl

Well I ended up getting a 10ft U-haul truck. Definitly gonna be rollin in style to blackhawk this weekend haha. Hopefully the weather is nice now!